Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
US$189
Taj Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
US$88
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
2,536 results
All reviewsthai restaurantbanyan treecaravela restaurantnorth goabeach housebeautiful propertythe cottagespool barprivate beachsea viewsinquerim beachhousekeeping staffduty managerspecial mentionmemorable staybeach sidebreakfast spread
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was overall awesome experience starting from Room to interiors resort Banquet hall beaches swimming pool every thing was perfect and eye catching. Even the interconnection between Taj Fort Aguda and holiday was very good . Spa was rejuvenating .

Room Tip: Room is awsome with beautiful interior . Room service and housekeeping staff Taushif was very good over all awsome experience
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Certain things and experiences can not be expressed..this trip was one such experience..
We have been visiting Taj holiday village, Goa, every year to celebrate mine and my wife’s birthday in the month of September for last 6-7 years. Our 6 year old daughter, surprisingly, on Friday evening asked us if we can go to Goa, in her favourite hotel..Taj holiday village..to celebrate her birthday..and very next morning we were in flight to Goa..and this trip started..
We landed in Goa and there was this hotel driver waiting for us..the moment we arrived in the hotel, the obvious question was, where is Derek?
You can not imagine Taj holiday village, without Derek..more than just a manager who with great efficiency and effectively manages everything, he is a great human being. Very supportive and always available.
The first thing my daughter was fighting with me was to go straight to the swimming pool..it is just a perfect swimming pool..and one person she was really looking forward to meet was Sahoo..the lifeguard..very agile and active and knows my daughter since she was one year old..the way he takes care of people, and especially kids is commendable..
The food of the hotel as usual is amazing..lavish buffets..great Goan food, and probably the best Thai/Chinese restraunt in Goa is in Taj holiday village..
Next day, we were called in the kids play area where hotel staff had put in lot of efforts to decorate the area just for our daughter..and yes, there were unknown, yet other beautiful kids who had come to play in the play area, joined us in the celebration..cake, balloons, and live music performance..have only seen in this hotel..later Latoo, the room service boy..ever smiling..made crocodiles, monkey etc with towel to make my daughter smile..and later a lovely decoration on the bed with leaves, flower petals etc to wish her birthday was just amazing..a skilful and a hard working person..
The hotel ambience is very nice and is very picturesque. A good beach..lovely for an evening walk adds to the entire experience..but one of the strengths of the hotel is it’s service.
When we left the hotel, my wife stopped at the shop to buy some stuff..I was sitting in the front seat along side the driver..when she came back, we realised that our daughter was crying..when we checked with her, she started saying that she doesn’t want to go back home?!..can’t tell you she is so much in love with this place..she didn’t stop crying until we promised her that we’ll come back to the same place in September to celebrate our birthday!!..what else to say?..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome Experience,really happy with all the aminities provided,staff is fantastic,special mention to mr.badrul.must visit if in goa.location is also very nicely placed as there is no rush...and client privacy is taken utmost care

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our resort.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love staying at the Holiday Village Resort in Goa...their subtle but extremely attentive hospitality is what makes us go back over and over again.
The rooms are spacious, luxurious and well appointed.
The property itself is sprawling and well maintained. We always enjoy taking long walks in the evening admiring their well manicured gardens.
They even have a semi private stretch of beach right at the foot of the property.
Their thai restaurant is really good...but there is no dearth of eateries around the hotel either. We usually walk down the road and pop into one of the many options available.

Room Tip: I prefer the 1st floor rooms with balcony...most of them have a sea view...
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best holiday destination at Goa . The property is in the beach which is clean and without disturbance

The staff is courteous special mention for badrul and swapan along with their supervisor nitya for making special arrangement for my husband birthday

Regards