All reviews singh bisht adventure activities the owner roam around organic retreat rustic beauty home away from home fresh vegetables organic food enjoyed every moment neat and clean rooms amazing sunset big group basic facilities in house close to nature love nature
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms are good but worst thing is that is there food ... and its too much expensive and quatity is worst . Since there are no other place to have lunch or dinner in that area .. they use it as monopoly busniess ..In my life I never had a small bowl of brinjal veg for Rs 150.. even they never showed there menu card to us .
So before visting just check out the food and order .. specially if your going in Off season time

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Went with my friend 8 sept 2k18
I have visited this property 1st time
and may visit again in future. Such an awsome.place, this resort is jst a hidden gem and very near to delhi higly 5-6 hrs roads r awsome.
Amazing view location.or weather, fulfill all our needs staff is very good

And dodo.and dumroo nice pets

Miss u both so much..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went with my family for three days. I didn’t realise visiting g the hills during the monsoons could be so magical. We had an awesome stay, great hospitality and truly is a home away from home. Enjoy Some lovely treks around and take in the natural beauty of the mountains. The sunset on a clear evening is magical. I have never seen the sky change so many hues and colours in an hour. Vikram Bisht who runs this place with his family is a true naturalist at heart and ensures you enjoy the rustic beauty of Trishul Orchard. An organic retreat in every way. Don’t forget to gaze up at the night sky and catch a shooting star.

Trip type: Travelled with family
maahi07, Owner at Trishul Orchard Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

It was wonderful to host u all..Thanks for the encouraging words

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We went in a big group of 10 families and the moment we entered view from resort was breathtaking. It's and old property with all basic facilities. Food is excellent and tastes like it has been cooked in our own kitchen. The owner Mr Vikram is a great host and a true mountaineer who loves the place. I was particularly impressed when he took me for a small cycling trip in the hills. Would love to visit it again for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018

This was my second visit to Trishul Resort and when I choose this for second time, it speaks volume.

My both stay experiences were delightful. We stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days during our both visit.

Second time we were there in big group for a private celebration. We couldn’t trust any other resort but Trishul for a very special occasion.

In this resort, you can feel a very cozy ambience, clean, good place to relieve your stress; the staff, who are incredibly helpful, and the general vibe which is safe and friendly along with being a place very well maintained. Especially when you see the sun rise and sunset, a nostalgic experience that craves you to stay a little longer and keep coming back for more.
There are various things to do there but my favorite has been nature watch. I could sit there for hours and just do nothing. The mesmerizing beauty and the golden silence is what I treasure.

This is one place which families would also love along with Singles and groupies.
There are lots of things to do.
Few which I relished were
1. Spending early mornings and evening at sunset point
2. Nearby trekking at Bhalugarh waterfall
3. Star gazing
4. Night walk
5. Adventure rides in-house. We had kids starting 5 years till adults aging 50 relishing/participating in all of them
6. Have excellent mobile network connectivity
7. Funny part is they have TV too but I never bothered to even switch it on. In short you never get a bore time to consider switching it on.

What I liked about this resort is they ae prompt on everything. When we arrived(in group) one after another, everything was ready and well managed.
The 2 top things on my card which I loved the most were
1. Food – you bet it was
2. Owner, Mr. Vikram Singh Bisht – he is available, warm and friendly ensuring we got the best experience during our stay

One of my favorite destinations for sure.
A strong recommendation for others.

Thanks,
Preeti Kaushal
Sandeep Bhagat

Room tip: I stayed in 2 different rooms during my 2 visits bt can speak for other as well. Choose any m sure you wont be disappointed
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends