All reviews overnight stop shower and toilet choice of drinks late at night auto route access code one night stopover room door room number night stay en route nice breakfast comfortable bed car park rooms are small holiday destination motorway
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night, arriving very late after driving down from Calais. It’s exactly what you would expect. Cheap, clean and fuss free. There was ample parking and out of hours access was via a code that was sent to us after checking in online. The rooms are very small, especially with the pull down bed in use, but for somewhere to sleep during a trip it’s perfectly fine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear guest,
I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent experience with us.
I'm happy that you enjoyed the professionalism of the hotel staff, and our automatic checkin !
We hope to see you again soon.
Mme Dumenil and her team

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Clean, good bedding,powerful shower , cheap! good car parking and nice staff.Room slightly tight on space but the hotel is such incredibly good value that space is not an issue. right next to access for motorway.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear William,
I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent experience with us.
We know how much the quality of bed is important for our guest.
We really hope to see you again
Mme Dumenil

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night, upon arrival at 10pm the electronic gate was closed but a side gate was open, no one was on reception and access into the hotel wasn't possible, there's a booking in machine which I suppose was easy to figure out but I was tired and cold so I pressed an intercom button and spoke with a French woman who spoke English and I let her talk me through it. I received a code that opened main gate, reception doors plus room door...simples! Great restaurant 30 second walk away!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Dominic, Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Rouen and taking the time to leave your impressions on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you enjoyed the convenient location close or with direct access to the main sightseeing places of Rouen. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon. Kind Regards, Mme Dumenil and the hotel's Team

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We use this hotel frequently. It is conveniently located, reasonably priced and always very clean.

The current refurbishment has made the rooms even more comfortable.

The staff are always very helpful and courteous.

Room Tip: We know it is a budget hotel, but a hairdryer would be nice.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review, following your stay with us. We are delighted to read that you had a great time at the hotel Ibis Rouen and we do thank you for mentioning the comfort of our room. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon and all the team wishes you all the best for this new year!

Best regards,
Miss Dumenil and the Hotel's team

Reviewed 1 January 2018

On arrival we could not gain entry due to not having a booking code, we had booked through booking.com and only had there reference number surely ibis should have emailed a code to myself. We eventually gained entry and had a little difficulty checking in once we got to our very compact room that had a slight odour we were less than impressed, there were no facilities to make a drink very poor lighting, and what I can only describe as non absorbent hand towels to dry with after showering,on a plus point the shower being very good, all said and done I think this accommodation is overpriced for the facilities that you receive.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Howard,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to.
I am sorry to read that our check-in machine did not drain properly and I have passed your feedback to our chief engineer.
We hope to have an other oportunity.
Mme Dumenil and her team