All reviews overnight stop shower and toilet choice of drinks late at night auto route ferry crossing access code one night stopover room door room was clean room number night stay en route car park rooms are small holiday destination motorway
Reviewed 1 January 2018

On arrival we could not gain entry due to not having a booking code, we had booked through booking.com and only had there reference number surely ibis should have emailed a code to myself. We eventually gained entry and had a little difficulty checking in once we got to our very compact room that had a slight odour we were less than impressed, there were no facilities to make a drink very poor lighting, and what I can only describe as non absorbent hand towels to dry with after showering,on a plus point the shower being very good, all said and done I think this accommodation is overpriced for the facilities that you receive.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Howard,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to.
I am sorry to read that our check-in machine did not drain properly and I have passed your feedback to our chief engineer.
We hope to have an other oportunity.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Good value hotel and staff helpful. Room was not very clean around the edges of the carpet and under the sink the dirt had built up significantly. Shower and toilet were clean. Good location as it is near the motorway. Location and price were the best features. The bed was uncomfortably hard.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words and compliments.
I'm glad to know that you enjoyed our location.
We know the importance of offering a clean and comfortable room and we are sorry that on this occasion we did not deliver our usual high standards.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I had stayed in this hotel on a previous visit to France in 2014. I chose it again as it is easy to find and just off the auto-route. Staff were pleasant and spoke a little English, but the decor in the room we had were a little tired, but it was clean and well prepared in the room I had, but a couple of the others were not A1. Nevertheless I would still recommend it if you are passing through and want somewhere cheap to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISBUDGET2578, Responsable réception at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear guest,
I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your recent experience with us.
We will be happy to welcoming you again.
Mme Dumenil and his team

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Ideal situation for drive between Channel ports at Calais and Bordeaux, just off A28 motorway north of Rouen. Hotel is relatively good value for money. Its clean, comparatively comfortable for a 1 night stay and breakfast is good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SWMBordeaux_France
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thanks a lot for your positive comment.
I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBISBUDGET2578, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Rouen Nord Isneauville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017