Patang Lords Eco Inn, Saputara
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sejal Inn(Saputara)
Manas Cottage(Saputara)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboating clubswimming poollake facingvalue for moneymaintained lawnnice hotelrestaurant stafflobby areasplit acnice staybasic amenitiesextra personhotel is locatedsuper deluxe roomvegetarian foodfood qualitymarket place
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel has an excellent location , just on Lake shore & closer to where all fun rides & boat rides are located. It has a nice small parking place.

We had full package stay (including Meals). Meals were veg and quite nice. Dinner was organised in Open Garden near pool, along with Tribal dance, which was a surprise & bonus. Overall staff was very courteous

Room Tip: Room Facing Lake and on Higher floor are better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel rooms are spacious and very well maintained. The property is located just near the saputara lake. Surrounding is really good. Pool is well maintained. Location is very apt and you get to enjoy almost all the activities right there. all in all a good experience

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
PATANGLORDS, General Manager at Patang Lords Eco Inn, Saputara, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Greetings from Patang Lords Eco Inn, Saputara..!!

On the onset let me Thank You for sparing your precious time to review us. We are delighted to know that overall you enjoyed our hospitality and services. I have conveyed your compliments to the Team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests have a most enjoyable stay with us and I am glad that you have carried with you happy memories of your stay with us. Such appreciation of yours increases our motivation to fulfill our guest expectations on higher level.

We are grateful for your recommendation and I along with my Team look forward to welcome you again at Patang Lords Eco Inn, Saputara.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We have enjoyed our stay here for one two day one night. Nice clean rooms, Latest design of Bathrooms. Nice windows for very good views of mountains and lake. Near from market place. Enjoyed complimentory breakfast.

Room Tip: Very Good place for relaxing having nice swimming pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
PATANGLORDS, General Manager at Patang Lords Eco Inn, Saputara, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Every thing is good and it is worth of money,went there with family and enjoyed the stay there,hotel staff,room cleanliness,food is good,swimming pool is there and the hotel is in the market place,everything is nearby

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night only, but the stay was very comfortable. The rooms are well maintained and room service is excellent. The hotel is located just opposite the Lake so you get a good view from room, chose a higher floor for better view. Restaurant serves good food and gives good attentive service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
PATANGLORDS, General Manager at Patang Lords Eco Inn, Saputara, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018