Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joky de liefste

Very nice stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Aug 2019
Thank you jerome and family for having us and making food for us, since we arrived so late. We had a very nice stay! Clean room, good vibes and thank you for bringing us with your car to the next place! Asante sana
Date of stay: August 2019
    • eDreams
    • Lol.travel
    12.9 km from Green Farm Friends Lushoto
    Free parking
    You do not want to miss this experience...
      13.5 km from Green Farm Friends Lushoto
      14.2 km from Green Farm Friends Lushoto
      44.0 km from Green Farm Friends Lushoto
        14.8 km from Green Farm Friends Lushoto
        View more hotels in Lushoto
        See what travellers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Jerome and his family were very accommodating and hospitable to my group on our two night stay in Lushoto. Jerome helped coordinate some tours and transportation for us during our stay which made life easier and gave us more time to explore the beautiful scenes of Lushoto and the surrounding villages. Thank you Jerome!

Date of stay: December 2018
        Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

I recently traveled to Lushoto with a few friends and had a great experience staying at Green Farm Friends. Jerome and his wife are very kind hosts and helped us out a lot while we were visiting. The rooms were very clean and the location felt very safe to us. Jerome provides us with rides at several points, and even went out of his way to taxi us to our next location when we were done staying in Lushoto. He also provided us with a guide who led us on a beautiful hike through the many villages in the Usambara Mountains. I would definitely stay with Jerome again and would highly recommend Green Farm Friends for anybody looking for a local place to stay in Lushoto.

Date of stay: December 2018
        Reviewed 3 September 2018

I wanted to do solotrip to Lushoto & no suprise to mention this but I was quite nervious how everything will work out. For my own luck, I booked Green Farm Friends as my acommandation! Jerome and his wife were amazing. I got ride back and forth to the town, dinner and breakfast everyday.. Jerome always asked me how am I, do I need something. On the second day he was also my hike guide and he had a lot of knowledge about Lushoto and it's areas, really interesting. I'm so happy that I chose their place and can't recommend that to other enough!

Ps. They also have three cuteeee dogs!!

Date of stay: August 2018
        • Trip type: Travelled solo
        Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Had a really great time staying with Jerome in July. We did a trip through world challenge and stayed with Jerome for 3 nights, the first being at Green Farm Friends. Jerome was predominantly a guide for us as we did a lot of trekking in the Usambara mountains and he was so funny, kind and friendly. He helped us cook dinner a lot which was very kind. The Green Farm Friends camp site was lovely and in a very convenient location for us rock start trekking. Definetely would recommend !

Date of stay: July 2018
        Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had a great time staying with Jerome and his family. He's a really caring and helpful guy who did his best to make our stay fun and pleasant. The space was comfortable and clean and quiet. It's also close to the town centre and the viewpoint and Jerome can organise walks/ cycling/ treks for those that are interested. I would recommend this as a place to stay for anyone who wants to stay in Lushoto/ Usambara mountains.

Date of stay: September 2017