Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$181
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Culver House Hotel(Port Eynon)
US$190
US$91
US$70
US$111
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Llanelli Central(Llanelli)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
    US$78
    Orbitz.com
    All reviewswedding venuewedding breakfastbride and groombeautiful venueson's weddingwedding receptionamazing weddingevening buffetunderfloor heatingfollowing morningwelsh breakfastmulberry houseguestsaccommodationmarqueenicolatents
    Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have our wedding reception at Oldwalls a couple of weeks ago and so I can only comment on the venue from a Groom’s perspective which will obviously be slightly different to a wedding guest!

We honestly couldn’t have asked for more. The communication between Oldwalls staff and ourselves in the year leading up to the wedding was fantastic. Always approachable, nothing ever seemed like a chore to them.

Yes, when planning a Wedding there can be some frustrating, and sometimes stressful times...but I honestly feel that Oldwalls try their hardest to make your big day as special as possible. They are flexible, yet also realistic...and most importantly they are honest with their wedding planning.

On the day itself their priority is making sure the couple are happy, yet they aren’t persistent or ‘in your face’ at all and they just want to make you feel as relaxed as possible...they really have got the balance right.

As said, we can only comment on our day and the most important part of it all...

Our guests LOVED it...
    And we LOVED it!

A perfect day!

Many thanks to you all

Will and Becky

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Will C
    Reviewed 9 April 2018

Attended an April wedding on a very grey day. Despite the rain everything went well with delicious food and professional service. Accommodation looked good at first sight but there were some problems. Our room had tea and coffee sachets but no kettle. There was no phone signal and no internet although we had been assured there was free wifi. The basin plug was permanently in so water wouldn’t drain. Our room was incredibly cold whereas both our daughters’ rooms were too hot. Our TV only had a few channels, no BBC 1 or 2. It was also a shame that we were unable to access the room until after the wedding ceremony.
    Despite these accommodation problems, we all had a great time and enjoyed a delicious breakfast the next morning, which was included in the £125 double room price.

Room Tip: Ground floor farmhouse had walk in shower, upper floors had bath bigger rooms
    Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank Jill J
    Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Just want to thank all of the staff at Oldwalls for making last Saturday (24 March) so special for my daughter Emily Arthur and new son in law, Rhys Williams.
    We couldn’t have wished for a better day. Without exception, every member of staff was so friendly and professional. There was not one thing that I could think of that they could have done better. Everything ran so smoothly - I guess a lot of work goes into making it look effortless. Thanks again, definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank brentarthur1
    Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Attended old walls for a family wedding on the 15th Feb 2018
    Lovely access to site and nice to be met by someone advising you where to park if you were staying or not.
    Proceeded to park and then went to register, told rooms not ready so call back later.
    It's a lovely venue but is showing some wear and tear around the edges. The wedding room is ok but the chairs which look like white bamboo effect are a little rickety, and if you have an ample posterior are a bit uncomfortable, hard luck because you will be sitting on them for the wedding party as well.
    Can't fault the food or staff very efficient and food plentiful and good quality, enjoyed.
    A few problems with our room. Hot does not describe the room the underfloor heating is like walking into a blast furnace, Hot, hot Hot.
    Honey pine units and bed all a bit dated ( haven't they heard of chalk paint) the furniture needs a make over desperately.
    Wall to wall ants inside the room and a pile of dog mess on the lawn outside your front door. Not very nice.
    All in all you get what you pay for but I did expect more for the £125 room tag. At least some Nippon and killer and a poop bag would have helped.
    Did we enjoy, we yes we did but this was through the work of the serving staff and quality off the food rather than the venue.
    5 star quality sadly no.
    Falls short on the accommodation which is sadly lacking and could be so much more.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
    4  Thank Martin B
    Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed at Oldwalls in December with my husband for a friends wedding. We had room 3 and in first view the room looked nice. When we returned to our room about 1am the room was boiling hot. There was nowhere to turn the heat down & no windows to open so we had to open a patio door that opened onto the courtyard & then let in a lot of light. When trying to sleep the bed was very creaky & the pillows so thin that I was up in middle of the night looking for more, which there wasn't any.

After a terrible nights sleep I went in the shower to freshen up before breakfast and to shock the shower head came off in my hand. I went straight to reception to report this and when the receptionist was noting down the room number & issue I saw that 3 rows up it said "Room 3, Shower broken". I pointed this out to the receptionist and she marked the previously reported problem and my complaint with a star to link them together

I then explained to the receptionist the other issues we had & I asked for the accommodation manager to contact me to discuss. Due to Christmas and New Year I was told this would be early January which I was fine with.

I waited for a call until the 9th January but nothing. In the last 2 weeks I've rung Oldwlls 5 times and emailed them. I have spoken to various receptionists who apologised for lack of replies and assured me that they would pass on my details and the accommodation manager would be in touch.

I do not like to leave negative reviews but I am probably more surprised by Oldwalls complete lack of customer service than the broken shower & poor night sleep. I would not stay at Oldwalls and would recommend others not to either. Issues do happen but Oldwalls not care attitude is shocking. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple