“Great coffee at a convenient location”
Review of Wild Bean

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Bean
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Taihape
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Wild Bean in Taihape is a convenient stopping off place when travelling through the central North Island. Friendly staff provided a quick service. A good range of food available too Clean toilets there..

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The worst Cappuccino I have ever had, it was bitter, very strong and just revolting, unable to drink. They did have a wide range of food available but I honestly can't even remember what food I had as the awful cappuccino is my overriding memory of this place.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Wild bean coffee is good just about all round the country, usually grab one when getting petrol, so not disappointed on the the way North

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Served really good coffee. Was a little slow in making coffee and serving us but got there in the end. Very pleasant area to have your eats. Muffins a bit stale though but cakes and hot food good

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here as I love the wild bean coffee. I was a quite grossed out by the fact that the barista came inside after her cigarette and went straight in to making my coffee without washing her hands. Yuck!! The food in the cabinet was luke warm and my coffee ended up burning my tongue! If you go in the side entrance (adjacent to the main road) you are greeted with a big giant ashtray... gross.