All reviews honesty bar four poster bed complimentary sherry river cottage biscuits lovely hotel town centre lyme regis cotton buds stayed for two nights third floor large ensuite nail file fried bread an excellent host full english breakfast was delicious
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lovely place to stay, full of English charm. Very clean and welcoming. Great breakfast.
Beautifully decorated. Pretty garden. Guest lounge with an honesty bar. Some nice touches in the rooms, eg, dressing gowns, tea and biscuits and even a small deco term of sherry.
All round worth its five stars.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

What a lovely find this was !!
I don’t normally stay in B&B’s but as no “big “ hotels in the area I chose to stay here due to the great reviews. They weren’t wrong !!
Arrived in the evening to be greeted by the owner...taken upstairs to my room ( Camelia ). This room is at the top of the house .. great size .. huge bed. Lots of tea and coffee in the room which makes a change as some hotels only give you a couple of satchets.
Breakfast is cooked to order with plenty to choose from including cold choices as well.
All in all a lovely 1 night stay ... maybe need to stay in more B&B’s .. as long as they are at the standard of Kerrington House !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank KazzaC68
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely B&B a short walk from Axminster. Spotless rooms and a large comfy bed. Views are nice over the gardens and there’s plenty of parking. Breakfast did the job and was tasty but nothing special. Would go back if this way again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The room was very accessible to a wheelchair user, the shower cubicle had foldaway sides and a shower chair was provided. The proprietor did her best for us by providing breakfast in the room after a difficult attempt to go into the dining room on the first morning. The problem for me was the ramps to the front door were channel ramps which meant my wheelchair did not have enough ground clearance and stopped part way up.
An attempt to take my wheelchair across the drive to go into town left me stuck in the chippings. We had to use our WAV to rescue it. It was perfectly possible for us to park on the driveway and unload onto a path to get to the room so perhaps for most people this would not be a problem. The only accommodation we could find in Axminster that was wheelchair accessible. Would go back again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DavidOnWheels
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip. I certainly wouldn't give it a score of 5.
Creaky bed, noise from the road, pink ceiling, very average, towels hard like cardboard. Very eighties.
I would imagine, however, that the older generation would love it.
Abrupt owner. Nice dog.