“Nice dinner”

Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice dinner by the sea, nice wine and candle. Romantic and tasty! The staff was friendly.

1  Thank decusara b

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant last night. It's located in a lovely spot, right on the beach. We had tsatziki and baked feta for starters, both were lovely. My wife had salmon fillets,with rice and salad. I had kokkinisto, which is large pieces of slow cooked beef, served with spaghetti. Both meals were delicious, and very good value. They fetch you either homemade orange cake or ouzo on the house at the end of your meal. Prices are very reasonable too, ours came to 40 euros for 2 starters, 2 mains and a litre carafe of ròse wine. I would highly recommend a visit to this restaurant.

1  Thank ady82
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Family dinner for 4 early evening. Lovely spot, our table being located on the beach. Food was Ok, nothing remarkable but not up to what we are used to in other restaurants in Greece. Felt sorry for the waiter: he appeared so tired he Could hardly think. Slow service. Mediocre food (baked octupus not up to standard and was expensive for portion size/actual content of octopus). Came to pay but said they didnt take credit cards (unlike other restaurants I’ve been to). Overall a bit disappointing: very mediocre food and service experience. Won’t return as so many other good restaurants. Restaurant proprietors said a kind farewell but I guess they could sense our disappointment. If they had engaged earlier it might have been a better experience.

1  Thank ccdastro
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my husband & mother in law on our trip to Lefkada. The service was great & the snapper I had was fresh & tasty, best fish I’ve tasted so far. The setting is beautiful right on the beach.
Highly recommended!!

1  Thank katina c
Reviewed 21 August 2018

This is a fantastic resteraunt in a romantic setting right on the beach. The food was the best we had all holiday and the quality of all the resteraunts we visited was excellent. Service was good and the price was reasonable. I would advise to book the day before as the first night we visited it was full so booked for the following evening we were so glad we did.