Hai Tide Beach Resort
Indiana Kenanga Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
US$136
Bay Shore Huts(Nusa Lembongan)
US$98
US$94
Sadeg Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)
US$66
  • Breakfast included
US$232
US$181
Agoda.com
Poh Manis Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$44
Hotels.com
Tarci Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$24
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Oka7 Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Playgrounds Wave Lodge(Nusa Lembongan)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbanana boatday trippersbeachfront lumbungbbq lunchbeach frontfree activitiesmushroom baygets busyday bedbenoa harbourbeach hutrooms are smallhut numberturn down servicethe king size bedstand up paddle boardsbali holiday
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best spots on Lembongan! Huge pool. The food was great. Awesome staff. Thanx. The newly revamped bar is a wonderful adition. Activities offered also fun and during sunset things got romantic and beautiful.
I cant wait to go back again !!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My perfect fairytale wedding occurred on the 21st of April 2018 in paradise. Every single detail of my wedding was perfection and dreamy...this is 100% due to the wonderful team at Hai Tide Beach Resort.

The amazing Andre did not rest until every single part of my vision was brought to life, never was any detail too much to handle. When the day finally arrived it was even better than I could have ever imagined!!! Together with Cindy, they sculpted my dreams right in front of my eyes. From the time we set foot on the Ferry we felt like royalty, with beautiful smelling flower garlands around our necks, welcome snacks and a band to entertain us, my 70 guests flicked through the customized wedding program detailing all the fun wedding activities at the Resort. On our arrival we continued to be spoilt with welcome drinks and a delicious BBQ lunch set with the beautiful backdrop of Mushroom Bay, traditional boats and Mt Agung. Sitting in the brand new Hi'rizen Beach Club surrounded by palm trees with the sound of the waves - we were in paradise, sipping on cocktails and eating to our heart's content.

The two days leading up to the wedding saw us being spoilt for choice with activities - we rented out the whole resort and felt like we were welcomed to our home for three days. Our guests got to experience snorkelling, paddle boarding, pontoon visits, surfing lessons, glass bottom boat adventures, massages, village tours and much more.

The bridal party experienced a flawless wedding rehearsal with Andre and Cindy making sure every single detail was double checked and rehearsed.

Every night the guests were surprised by a personalised good night card left during the turn-down service on their fresh, crisp white sheets in their Lumbung or Villa with a yummy chocolate treat. Andre also assisted in creating welcome baskets with our personalised welcome cards and gifts that welcomed the guests as they checked into their rooms as well as a farewell basket on the last night.

I was also welcomed to the 'girls villa' with a bottle of Champagne and lovely card welcoming me to my wedding weekend - this made me feel so special.

As the day came closer I was constantly relaxed by the calmness and preparedness of the staff. Their warm smiles and caring attention to any of our needs were impeccable.

The staff worked the whole night through before the wedding, setting up the venue, lights and table settings, also creating the floral masterpieces that added to our fairytale theme.

My husband and I were legally married in a religious Christian ceremony, which Andre made sure was all sorted by assisting us with the paperwork requirements and arranging for our visit to the Australian Consulate in the week leading up to the wedding.

In the year leading up to the wedding, Andre warmly welcomed us on several visits to the Resort for planning. Each time I felt like royalty being made feel like the only bride in the world and that what I wanted was the most important thing to them! My mother had many details of her own to be paid attention to and Andre granted each one with patience and understanding.

The day of the wedding went flawless, with the groomsmen and groom being whisked away after the amazing breakfast at Hai Bar and Grill (spoilt for choice) to a morning surfing session. The Bridesmaids and Bride rose with some Yoga and meditation and were treated with pamper sessions by the wonderful Spa Staff - foot and hand massages made us all relaxed while we waited for our turn to get hair an makeup done. Not to mention the wonderful and tasty drinks and snacks being served throughout the day.

Andre recommended a make-up and hair artists as well as a Photo/Videographer who did an excellent job and made us feel like celebrities! Meanwhile in Villa 2 - my parent's villa - other wedding guests were getting treated to hair and makeup while their outfits were being ironed by the special ironing-service that Andre arranged.

As the guests started arriving to the Ceremony they were treated to a special foot-wash service. There were special welcome drinks and my music list that I provided was being beautifully played over the excellent PA sound system that they have. Each one of my special little details were displayed and setup exactly as planned, from the special messages that Cindy wrote on beautifully framed mirrors to the fans that guests could use in the gorgeous Bali humidity. One of our wedding guests was setup to sing a special song during our signing and was able to rehearse earlier during the day.

As soon as the ceremony finished the Cocktail session was in full swing, while the professional group photos were being taken, canapes and special bride's choice and groom's choice cocktails were being served by the amazing wait staff that Andre organised in beautiful theme matching outfits.

My husband and I were whisked away after the bridal party photos to the gorgeous nearby Dream Beach for some sunset photos on transport organised by Andre. Our guests were being treated to special traditional Balinese Dancers and the smooth sounds of the Band also organised by Andre.

When we arrived back to enter the reception, my breath was taken away by the vision of a fair tale paradise with endless fairy lights and a surprise pyrotechnics flame entry for my husband and I! As we entered the venue all the lights came on at once that made us all gasp at the beauty that has been set up around us in the Hi'rizen.

Speeches went magnificently as the sound system allows for cordless microphones which gave it a very intimate feel, I was even able to get up and sing a special song with the band's equipment as well as another wedding guests singing and playing guitar as our first dance.

Our guests were then treated to a very long fireworks session and the amount of ooh's and aah's were heartwarming. It was just next level and I loved it!!!

Our cake was made by a local cake-artist and the stand was designed by Andre himself whilst still incorporating little lights in between the layers just as my mother specified.

The table settings were impeccable with endless babies breath filled with fairy lights and the palm tree centre pieces perfecting the look that I wanted.

Andre added special little touches using his beautiful beaded and bling accessories - from stunningly decorated shells to gorgeous shimmering tea-light holders.

The night went PERFECT and ended with all the guests jumping in the pool to keep the party going as no one wanted the night to end!!!

Thank goodness for our amazing Recovery Pool Party the next morning, which saw the guests lazing about in the Resort Pool sipping on Bloody Marys and ordering yummy Hai Bar and Grill food.

Nothing was ever too much for Andre, Cindy and their team. At one stage one of the groomsmen lost his pants and next minute we had a tailor quickly making a new pair in time for the wedding the next day - no worries, no problem - they sorted it all, calmly and with a smile.

I could not recommend this venue highly enough - not just for the Island perfect setting - but for Andre, who has now become such a special person in our lives and will forever be a part of our perfect memories. Together him and Cindy has become our angels and together with their team we wish them many more happy wedding adventures.

I know that whoever chooses to get married (or even just holiday) at Hai Tide Beach Resort will constantly feel like they are the most important people in the world!

It is hard to return to real life after experiencing this paradise! Our guests cannot stop raving about how this was the best wedding they have ever been too and every single one of them wants to return to Hai Tide beach Resort to experience more!

We will forever be grateful and cannot wait to come visit very soon and many more times to come!!!

LOVE ALWAYS
Nesci and Tristan Ward

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took the day trip to Lembongan this time. We have stayed in the huts on previous visits. The huts now have better access and also have toilet facilities in the huts.
Nice relaxing time especially after the boats leave in the afternoon. Well worth it.

TheoLyras
Sydney. Australia

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow - what a fantastic place to stay. Warm friendly greeting upon arrival with COLD towel and refreshing welcome drink! Much needed. Travelled with family who booked the 2 BR Villa - whilst myself and wife were booked into the beachfront Lumbung. Villa was amazingly clean, and very spacious with beautiful private pool. Lumbung was just as perfect. So Clean and cosy - with magnificent ocean views. So nice to sit on the balcony with a bottle of wine and just relax! Staff were amazing - so friendly. Rooms were sprayed every night for bugs. Breakfast was a treat! As were the pizzas.
Movie night was also a highlight - what a great atmosphere sitting under the stars watching a movie with an ice cold beverage!
Activities on the private pontoon were pretty cool. Snorkelling, waterslide, banana boat rides and the dive board - kids loved it.
Thank you for the wonderful experience on Nusa Lembongan - highly recommend Hai Tide Beach Resort.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NickHan72
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for one night with 2 kids. Originally booked the beachfront lumbung, but on arrival we decided it was too small to fit us in. Manager was very accommodating and kind and upgraded us to a 2 bedroom Villa. The villa is amazing with outdoor bathrooms a private pool that has a fence so no need to worry about the kids. We also booked a babysitter hrough reception so we could enjoy a romantic dinner together which was also amazing. Absolutely loved our time here and hope to return next year. Thanks for looking after us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family