“Ms”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Area C-View Indah
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
underwate...
“Can be improved ”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We went to C-View as a group as we heard there would be live music and buffet available. Was a beautiful resort and location, staff were friendly. But I left feeling very ripped off and disappointed. First of all I ordered a Piña Colada which definitely didn't have Bacardi in it but maybe some kind of home brew soap flavoured alcohol. After everyone at the table trying the drink to see if I was imagining it I sent it back... confirmed it was a bit dodgy and soap flavoured? Thankfully they made me another this time tasting as it should which was very much appreciated.

Next the buffet was not really a buffet but rice, chicken, chicken sate and soggy veggies. Not even enough was left for us to get a second plate! You can get the exact same type of Indonesian food for 15-40k in any restaurant in the island. And for 100k each IDR felt very poor service and was not enough food. Then upon paying the bill you were charged +20% tax/service!

Definitely room for improvement here.

jennygH99...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Ms”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We used the restaurant as staying down the road and I have to say by far the best food so far. The hotel is new and food is cooked fresh almost in front of you as you can see the chef prepare your meals in the lichen.. Host is very welcoming so highly recommended.. Was also shown the rooms which look just as lovely as the pics.

5 Sep 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review we really appreciate the feedback being a very new business. Our kitchen staff will really love hearing your review as it is great to get feedback.
FeeNW
“Stunning Villa”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed with a few friends at this villa and had a great experience. The view from the villa was spectacular especially from the infinity pool. A very relaxing stay. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included at the restaurant on site. The menu was varied and had a good selection, the meals we had were delicious and enjoyed by all. The room we stayed in was spacious and the bed was very comfy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Sep 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review we really appreciate your feedback as we are a new boutique villa so it is always good to get feedback a review like this. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks Carla
ksjlockwo...
Perth, Australia
“Wonderfully Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at C-View Villa's. So peaceful lazing on the sun lounges by the beautiful infinity pool. The bar area & restaurant were fantastic & our meals were delicious. The staff were very friendly & attentive. Looking forward to returning, highly recommend.

4 Sep 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review I am so glad you enjoyed your trip and took the time to review us. We really appreciate your feedback. thank you Carla
Jessica L
“Great food, great scene, terrible service”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Stopped by for lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the food. However the waitress got our order wrong, told me I definitely ordered something I'm allergic to and wanted me to pay for it, but not eat it...the entire event ruined what could have been a good experience. Completely terrible hospitality...they're obviously not trained in this sort of thing.

1 Sep 2017
Hello David I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, I am sorry the service was not good we have very new staff and we will need to make sure in future this does not happen. We are a brand new restaurant I will certainly make sure I speak with the staff so we can improve. We appreciate the feedback.thank you
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing