Ibis Lisboa Alfragide
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Maia(Lisbon)
Corinthia Hotel Lisbon(Lisbon)
  • Pool
All reviewsbaby cotsecure parkingshower roomplace to staynice breakfastreception stafffree wifinostaxicitycascaisairport24hrbuseseuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I visited Lisbon in the middle of October which was the high season for tourism. Firstly, I tried to book a hotel in the central part, but it was so difficult to book it with a reasonable price. That's why I gave up and decided to book this hotel. Fortunately, we can use UBER taxi in Lisbon, so I used UBER so many times during my stay. The price was just 60 euro per night. It was worth to try even though we have to pay for taxi to the tourist spots. If I stay in the central part, I needed to pay at least 200 euro per night. I strongly recommend this hotel if you cannot find a hotel in the central part.
Hotel itself was typical IBIS hotel, which was always comfortable. Breakfast was also nice. They have pastel de nata every morning. Dinner should be outside but they have delicious hamburgers for dinner. I will return to this hotel depending on my budget. Again, don't forget to use UBER or taxi. Without it, it will be a hard time for you.

Room Tip: No big difference depending on the room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Ibis A, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Alfragide, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear guest.

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Lisboa Alfragide.

Diretor

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed at the hotel for just one night, before flying out of Lisbon in the morning. The hotel is not in the centre of action but Uber takes you anywhere fast and efficiently and for a very reasonable price. The room was not big but had a wonderfully comfortable bed and the staff - upon seeing us with a baby - very kindly supplied a baby cot. It would have been nice to have a kettle in the room - going downstairs in the middle of the night to get some hot water in order to make milk to feed the baby was some problem, but apart from that - everything was very good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Room Tip: Comfortable but noisy
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Clean, spacious, quiet, comfy bed, nice ibis style shower, free parking but no many spaces(more spaces 3eur 24hr), free WiFi.
Far from for the city center but good to visit Sintra, Cascais, Estoril...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ibis A, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Alfragide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The room has very clean and quiet, despite the fact the we were facing the highway. The hotel is located near the commercial part of the city in a calm place. The are two stops for the bus service (lines 750 and 714) near the hotel (the ticket is around 1.80 euro).

The food here is great, you have to try the hamburger.

The staff were sociable and very attentive, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ibis A, General Manager at Ibis Lisboa Alfragide, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest,