“Best buffet in town ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Very good antipasti buffet. Variety of pasta dishes. Penne a l'arrabiata, not to be missed, otherwise try the gnocchi al Gorgonzola ! Good service, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I've been to this restaurant-pizzeria a couple of nights ago. I was with my family and we didn't feel like having pizza. Having been there before for pizza, and having enjoyed it, i thought I could have anything and be happy with it. So we had a starter, Prosciutto di Norcia with mozzarella and melon and it was fine. We also had tortelli cremaschi, and my son enjoyed them. My husband and I ordered frittura di pesce and I couldn't finish it. It was too greasy and the squids were rubbery. The place is nice but a bit old style and I think it should need to be revamped a bit. Generally not an excellent place, just average.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I'm not the world's biggest pizza fan (prefer pasta to be honest) but everywhere you go in Italy, there will be debate as to where the best pizza is make... thick crust versus thin crust... how much cheese etc etc. Pizzeria Luna, to my mind are worth the short journey from Lodi, as they offer an excellent overall product. The pizza by the meter is really a gimmick, but not a problem; clients can have fun mix 'n matching the toppings. For the rest, the dough is light and a perfect balance of crispy and chewy. The varieties of pizza are ample and varied. Very good all round.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Pizza by the meter
Best ever. Best of Italy.
Toppics as u like.
Fantastic experience.
Not to compare with a normal round pizza!

1  Thank traccotrac
Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

Good quality but a it is a normal meal. Nothing spectacular. Believe they can do better... Difficult communication due poor English knowledge.