“great italian experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2015

this restaurante has a warm and cosy environment and a very nice italian kitchen. Good pizzas, good pasta. It has also a good deal of fish. Been there twice and both times I enjoyed it a lot.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Yeah, it could be a very good restaurant with less tables and more space. I think it is too loud even to Italian standards. Your neighbours are so close that you may not only see what they eat but also can hear what they talk about. It was really disturbing... it is not suitable for a business dinner should you continue any discussion started earlier.
the seafood was excellent, I had Monkfish (my favorite dish) and as I could judge from the next table the pizza is also good...

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

I was in Crema for business. We went to this restaurant for dinner in Easter Monday. It was packed to the rafters with Italian families enjoying the last of their Easter break.
The service and food is first class, the waiters provided English menus. Food portions are enormous, the sea food is very good. It is very traditional Italian, price is very reasonable as is the wine.
I thoroughly recommend this one.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Great pizza as we arrived at lunch time. My wife and I each ordered a pizza with the plans to bring some back to the B&B. With thin crust, very crispy, many choices, we hothing to take with us, it was do good.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

It is good restaurant with a lot of different meals but I don't prefer crowded and so loud places.
In Speranza is too many tables and guests cannot free talk. Moreover time to wait for waiter is very long.