All reviews spa area stayed here cyclists bikes mix grappa philippe storage sauna group winter region guests dolomites
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Stay here with my wife while I did the Maratona Gran Fondo bike event. The hotel is absolutely wonderful. Rooms are a good size with excellent beds and good storage. Bathrooms are very well appointed with great showers.
The dining is excellent too. Great local chef and the desserts are made by the owner.
It’s a very warm and friendly family run business. Philippe is very much front of house now with his parents very much involved as is his wife (who makes the pictured desserts).
Their staff are lovely too.
A very friendly older dog is ever present.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights at Ostaria Posta in our travels to the Dolomites. The hotel is beautiful and updated. Our rooms were spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. The family that runs the place is very personable and work hard to make sure everything is running efficiently and that guests are enjoying themselves. The food was wonderful (some of our favorite dishes from our entire trip!). I loved the spa area (the essential oil misting showers were heavenly after a good sweat in the sauna!). Not to miss are the variety of homemade Grappas served in the bar area! Delish! We look forward to another stay next time we are in the area!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stayed here with some friends for the Maratona in 2017. I was in the hotel for a week and didn't want to leave! The room we had was a standard twin and it was plenty big enough and, importantly, clean. The storage for our bikes was superb and secure, and the hotel was in a great location to explore to local hills.

We dined in the restaurant three times and all the food was exceptional. Plus they accidentally served me two helpings of pasta one night - they certainly know how to cater for cyclists!

The holiday was excellent and the hotel really made it. It was a great place for us to relax and socialise in a friendly atmosphere at the end of a long day on the bike. I'll definitely be considering it when I plan next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2017

A group of us stayed here in early July 2017 to take part in the Maratona dles Dolomites.
The hotel owners and staff could not have been nicer in looking after the needs of the various groups and individual cyclists staying here, The restaurant was open at 04.00 on the day of the event with copious quantities of food and coffee to see us through the day.
We stayed in a mix of standard and suite rooms and all were immaculate and promptly serviced every morning. The suite I stayed in had wonderful views up the valley from the balcony and bedroom window.
The ski rooms/stores from the winter were set up as bike stores and, as they were accessed by key cards were pretty secure.
The hotel is run by two generations of the Tolpeit family with the third generation providing some charming laughter about the place.
Philipp, with whom I dealt for the booking, also provided excellent advice on cycling routes during the time we were there but the whole family were excellent hosts.
If I were to do the Maratona again or even just lucky enough to visit the region again I'd have no hesitation staying here again.

Room Tip: Go for a suite or a standard room on the first floor with terrace for the best views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This was fine dining at its best served in the fantastic scenery of San Martino in Badia. The hotel and restaurant is owned by a family who work incredibly hard to give their customers a traditional dining experience. I had risotto followed by steak then creme caramel. It was all delicious.
This was my husbands 2nd visit and it didn't disappoint.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple