“What a beautiful place and setting!!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Tai Pont Twr

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jules1311
wakefield
“What a beautiful place and setting!! ”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I booked this for a friends break away with 6 of us and it was absolutely beautiful in every way, from a very homely converted old school to the stunning views and walks around this area. The cottage has everything you need and when I say everything I actually mean everything! It was fully equipped with absolutely everything, this is what makes it feel like home. I absolutely loved the kitchen, I want a kitchen like this!! The garden area is also massive and love the little Wendy house, cute touch! The only thing that this place is missing is a hot tub which would be the icing on the cake but even without this I just loved this place!! There is also some gorgeous walks around the top of this place which I highly recommend. I would definitely book this place again!!

Management Response
10 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return.
CattPendl...
“Perfect Pre Honeymoon Break”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We found this beautiful cottage last minute as our honeymoon doesn't begin for a while and we wanted a chance to escape from the buzz of the wedding for a quiet few days. But what an escape.

We arrived at dark to find this delightful cottage tucked away, the fire was roaring, candles lit and perfect little touches like real hyacinths, fresh bread, butter, tea and proper coffee.

The pictures on the Internet do not do it justice. The owners have taken time to dress the house tastefully with all the amenities you could possible need, including information about the history and things to do in the surrounding area, of which there is a lot.

We can not recommend this place enough and can't wait to come back when we have more time to explore.

Management Response
10 Jan 2017
Thank you for your comments. We're glad you enjoyed this Snowdonia cottage. We hope you have a lovely honeymoon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing