“Meal worth the Inconvenience”

Inlet 790 Grill & Bar
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inlet 790 is a family casual restaurant serving both traditional lunch fare and mouth watering dinner favorites including steak, fresh catch, pasta, delicious sides and signature cocktails. Our Executive Chefs have taken great care to ensure the menu items showcase the bounty of North Carolina seafood available, while also adding various options to please the land lovers in the group.
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We visited when the sou chef was out, so one of the servers was in the kitchen.... understaffed, but did their best. The food was well prepared, served and gourmet tasting. The shrimp and scallops over risotto was the best I'd ever had. Portions were good sized. The plank salmon was perfectly prepared and flavorful as well as the mashed potatoes. We would go back when their fully staffed.

1  Thank SlisTraveler

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great place for dinner in the middle of Villa Capriani. We had a large group and the waitress handled us like a champ.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Happy New Year -
My family and I went to Inlet 790 for a new years eve dinner.
We have been to this restaurant a few times and have always been impressed with their quality of food and courteous wait staff.
Today was no exception....
They had a new years eve buffet.
The food was outstanding.

Thank you for your friendliness and fun nature Brooke.
You are a golden asset to the experience of this restaurant.
May all of your dreams become a reality in 2018....

If you are looking for a great dining experience, look no further than Inlet 790.....

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome is the only thing to explain it. Starting with the staff super friendly and attentive. I had the tortellini it was amazing. Then the Apple Pie Cheese cake was the topper of it all. Absolutely the best. If you are traveling or in town this is the place to go for family or date night.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Staying at the resort villa capriani. We were at the pool and the bar opens at 5pm. Went to the back door at 5:10pm and staff just looked at us. No bathing suits allowed but I had on shorts and tshirt. My girlfriend had on a bathing suit. Instead of coming to the door which should've been open, I had to call. The girl said we saw the bathing suit and didn't open the door. I asked if my attire was ok and she said yes. What inconsiderate pricks to not open the door and tell us what I had to call and find out!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member