“Perfect in Paradise”
Living Room
Dining Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Queen Bedroom (Top floor)
Same Queen
Queen Bedroom (Top floor)
Top floor shared bath
Sound-Side Deck
Twin Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Room
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Queen
Queen Bedroom (1st floor)
Same Queen
Pyramid Bunk Room (1st floor)
Bunk Room
Back of House
Private Pool
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lindsaypl...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Perfect in Paradise”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

We had an amazing family vacation at 1259. We had a group of 4 families with kids ranging in age from 1-18. We loved the house's set up- everyone had plenty of room and a comfortable bed. We spent lots of time on the front porch since the beach was so relaxing to watch and hear. It was no big deal that it was across the street. The pool was perfect. My one year old enjoyed the sun deck while the others had ample room to float and play. The maintenance staff was awesome. We had an issue with the washing machine and it was fixed in no time. The pool was cleaned early in the morning one day, which we thought was great. The pier is a close drive and several of our group had luck with fishing. Overall, I was extremely pleased. We didn't have issues similar to any of the other reviews. Thank you for the lovely time! We hope to be back!

Nathan H
Cornelius, North Carolina, United States
“Decent Location... meh on the house.”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The management team isn't doing a very good job here. The refrigerator smelled like someone had died in it when we got there... and the walls in the bathroom were pretty gross. I scrubbed both down with bleach and got the house to the point where I wasn't embarrassed when our friends/guests showed up. There were quite a few bugs in the house... I killed 4 big cockroaches over the course of the week... and lots of smaller bugs. The front door didn't close / fit well (I'm guessing this is the main source of the bugs). The door needed to be replaced... it looked like it had been scabbed back together after some previous tenant had kicked it in.

It's really unfortunate these handful of items weren't taken care of... b/c it's a pretty nice house other than that. I'd say it was the least furnished beach house I've ever stayed in from a cooking / cleaning supplies perspective... there was almost nothing in the cabinets... we even bought salt and pepper?

The road was a little busier than anticipated, but manageable. We had 4 young kids... so we were sure to be extra careful on the walk to the beach.

At the end of the day, we had a good time... but I wish I wouldn't have had to spend the first half of the first day cleaning the house. Next time we'll take our chances on a different home... with a different management company.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
VA
Reviewed 2 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
2 Aug 2013
Hi Adrienne,

Thanks for your kind and candid review. I am happy to hear that you had a relaxing stay in this amazing home. With regard to roaches, the large palmetto is native to Topsail Island and nests in our dunes. Although the homes are treated regularly to prevent the bugs from coming in, many of them do see some of these critters from time to time. We are always glad to send an exterminator out to administer an additional treatment when necessary, so just let us know. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your patience and patronage. Please give us a call when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

NC
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
4 Oct 2012
Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the rave review! I am delighted to hear that you all had a fun, relaxing, and memorable vacation. We appreciate your kind remarks about our rental department. It is our pleasure to continue serving you! We will share your feedback regarding the living room furniture with the owners. Thanks again for your patronage and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please give our office a call whenever you are ready to come back and make some more Topsail Island memories with your family: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;