“Tried Again - No Improvement”

Heswall Kebab House
Ranked #51 of 60 Restaurants in Heswall
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I posted a review in 2020 and complained to the restaurant who promised that it was a one-off problem. As their burgers are excellent I tried again the same 10 piece chicken meal again.
It was worse than a year ago - completely unedible and the chicken was so overcooked, and the batter was as hard as nails.
I am going to consider legal action against this restaurant to recover my money.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

Quick delivery nice and hot too! Can’t complain always great tasty food. Staff really friendly and delivery staff are always great too!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

I ordered 2 pizzas and 2 kebabs, with chips...was told the wait was going to be 30 to 45 minutes, on payment. After an hour and 10 minutes I rang and was told the food was on its way. It arrived 10 minutes later, cold!!! And NO chips. I rang to complain and was told "yes, you ordered chips, but we didn't charge for them so didn't sent. After my comsint they apologised and sent out chips that were binned in disgust.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 June 2020

Yesterday evening I ordered a 10 Oiece Fried Chicken meal with 3 portions of French Fries. The meal arrived late and the only edible part of the meal were the three portion of chips.
The fried chicken was done to a crisp and had obviously been reheated several times as the chicken was completely inedible and overcooked to the point where the chicken was too tough to eat without possibly breaking a tooth.
The meal was 30 mins late and I had to telephone them to chase the order up.
For £20 one expects a meal that one can eat. I have used this takeaway for some years and this is the first time I have been dissapointed but their is simply no excuse for serving this appalling quality of food.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 4 April 2020 via mobile

We ordered loads of pizzas for the staff on shift at the hospital. We took advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. Loads of really good flavours. The pizzas were huge. Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2020