“Nice staff”

Izgara Grill & Kebab
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Codicote
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Food always good, staff very friendly, always nice to kids. Generous portions, very clean looking establishment.
Deliver to us out in Langley too so always a bonus!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here on my way home and got a quick snack. Really good food if you like kebabs. I wish they had a bigger menu because I think they'd be very good at lots of different stuff. Only bad thing I have to say is they now charge for all card transactions and I think that's a bit wrong as they probably get the majority of customers using cards. Never the less I will keep returning and paying the fee as it's worth it.

Jim

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good food as usual. Said it would be an hour, turned up 20 minutes early which was great. Not greasy, very tasty

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Thought I would try this in passing. Had a Donna Kebab without sauce. Was very greasy. I know people think that they are but there not meant to be and certainly you shouldn't feel like you have just eaten a block of lard. As a result I was up all night. It was coming out of both ends. Seriously stay away I don't want anyone else to suffer the way I did.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Utter filth made a genuine complaint via just eat after order being delivered 30 minutes late and when food did finally arrive all the packaging was melted onto my food (not edible) I call to complain not interested I speak with just it they give me fiver voucher... anyway now Izgara keep cancelling my orders 2 x in the past week 1st lie we have no driver ..... 2nd lie we run out of the chicken ......so i went to the shop they had everything there and a driver ? Lairs ! Then my son makes an order online today they except the order and cancel at the time it was due to be delivered. " disgusting ! Again just eat called to say they think it was a false order ? Liars !
luckily for me I took pictures of my ordered food and shall be passing them on to the food hygiene department at the local council offices as well as trading standards.
Aviod these cretins the foods garbage and they talk garbage