Welbeck Manor & Sparkwell Golf Course(Plympton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$103
US$108
PremierInn.com
1,996 results
All reviewsfudgehot tubgallery restaurantroyal suitecourtyard roomfour posterwelcome drinkmain buildingbeautiful hotelsteeped in historysublime sundayon arrivalbirthday treatcoffee machinewedding partylittle touchesevery member of staff
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We have been to Borringdon Hall on several occasions- but this was the first time we had stayed.

We were here for two nights. In all honesty i feel they’ve improved the facilities with their large modern spa, but the hotel itself has some room for improvement.

I’m not into slating everything negative about an experience on Tripadvisor, and I’m sure if you try here you’ll enjoy yourselves, just as long as you don’t expect a full 5 star experience.

I hope they continue to build on what they’ve achieved already because it’s definitely on the up and there’ll be no other hotel locally that can compete with them if they do.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank patchaUk
Amber E, Manager at Boringdon Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear patchaUk,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We do pride ourselves on giving all of our guests a five star experience. Therefore it does sadden me to hear that perhaps this is not what you experienced nor felt while with us.

I would really like the opportunity to speak with you & see what area's we need to improve on as this will helps us grow as an establishment and ensure we are providing all of our guests a fantastic experience. Please do contact me at your earliest convenience on operations@boringdonhall.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had a lovely stay at this hotel, the spa facilities were by far the best I had ever experienced.The staff were very friendly and helpful especially in the restaurant, it was a cold snowy day when we arrived and we were greeted with a nice welcome drink. Thank you to all staff we will definitely use you again,David Payne.

Room Tip: Courtyard room,
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear DMP2,

It was an absolute pleasure to read your review regarding your recent stay at Boringdon Hall & Gaia Spa. Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I will ensure all your kind words are passed onto the team, as we pride ourselves on customer service here at Boringdon Hall & Gaia Spa.

I do hope to see you again at the hotel. Perhaps on this occasion it shall be a sunny day rather than snowy day.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Amazing, food, room and treatments. Was for my friends 50th birthday and they surprised her with some chocolates and balloons. Treatments were amazing and the facilities were great, nice and clean. Would certainly go back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear dominiquegraham,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review regarding your recent visit. It's a pleasure to know we could help with your friends celebration.

We look forward to welcoming you both back again very soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We went for afternoon tea as a birthday present for a friend. The hotel staff were excellent and there was plenty of food. The staff presented my friend with a card and gift which was a very nice touch. We weren't rushed which was good too. My only (small) criticism was that there was a lot of sweet things. We would maybe have traded some of that for more savoury. That said all was delicious.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Amber E, Manager at Boringdon Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear RoyandSally,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on you recent visit to us. It's lovely to know that you enjoyed your afternoon tea and that we were able to help you celebrate with it being a special occasion. Thank you for your kind feedback on the team as I will ensure this is passed over to them. We shall certainly take your feedback on board regarding the savoury aspects and see what we can do in the future moving forward.

I do hope this wouldn't put you off visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Customer service was great, food and facilities even better!

We had a very relaxing one night stay with inclusive 3 course meal, breakfast and use of the facilities as part of the 'Sublime Sunday' package. It represented excellent value for money and we will be staying again in the future.

Room Tip: The complimentary shortcake in the room was soft - That's about all we could fault!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amber E, Manager at Boringdon Hall Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear ChrisSarahCooke,

I cannot thank you enough for leaving your recent, lovely review. It's great to know that you enjoyed all that the hotel & spa have to offer. We pride ourselves on our customer service and to know the teams looked after you is fantastic.

I can't wait to welcome you back for another stay.