“Tasty good value curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband and step-daughter and was really impressed with the food and service.

This is a traditional British curry house with all the usual options. I am not a lover of spicy food so I was very pleased to find find out that the butter chicken that was described as mild really was mild. On the other hand my husband loves really spicy food and he was pleased to see lots of fresh green chilli in his curry described as very hot. I was also over the moon to see that the food wasn't laced with coriander!!

The onion bhajis are fresh and crispy and a good sized portion as a starter.

The service was friendly and I was pleased to see that they didn't try and rush us through our meal as sometimes can be the case in curry houses.

The only down side I would say is that I got a lot of sauce (which was delicious) with my main but not a great deal of chicken. Having said that the price of the overall meal for 3 people with a bottle of wine and beers came to around £75, so really good value.

For someone who isn't really a fan of going out for a curry this place was a great find.

3  Thank Nikk19_84

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The service is excellent, and the staff are very friendly and attentive.
The food is absolutely delicious and good value for money, we particularly enjoyed the vegetable bhuna and onion bhajis.
We can’t wait to return.

2  Thank lilyalf33
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my other half came on a Sunday and was told to wait 30 minutes as they was really busy and was full (I advise to book before coming) but it was well worth the wait. Service was great, even though they was really busy, the waiters had time to chat to us and make us feel welcome. The food was also great and also really good value for money. Will highly recommend

2  Thank Sole S
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Read all the positive reviews but... main course here at 50 th birthday with mushroom pilau rice arriving after everyone else in the party had finished eating... hmmm Poor ....

Reviewed 18 June 2018

booked for fathers day/sunday special and were not disappointed. food was excellent, lovely, friendly service and great value for food and drinks. while other local restaurants offer buffet-style sunday specials, here, the choices are from the al a carte menu.

3  Thank happydays19