See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel
We were given a warm welcome and shown to our large room with enormous comfortable bed. The decor in our room was rather tired but apparently the new proprietor is busily modernising all the rooms
Breakfast was good and my wife who is gluten free was offered gluten free bread.
Would recommend this hotel without any reserves

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank amienspaul
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stopped here for lunch. A gorgeous day, so we sat outside and enjoyed a total taste sensation from the menu. The food was very fresh and beautifully presented; the service was lovely, friendly and helpful and water was provided for my dog without asking. Excellent value for money. Will definitely return.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Hotel Normand today for lunch. Really very high quality standard of food. Fois gras starter amazing and mains. Daughter age 6 lived the 'menu d'enfant'. Really very very good. Well worth a visit.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I treated my mother to a break away for her 80th. We used to have a house in the area, so I thought it would be nice for her to go down memory lane.

We stayed at the Hotel Normand, the room my mother stayed in was quaint and old fashioned but had some appeal. The lighting however was not effective, and their was a little step into the bedroom which could be dangerous especially during the night. My mother has difficulty in walking so you can imagine. My room was ok, and the bed was comfortable.

I have to say that we were a little disappointed as the rooms were not cleaned every day, beds not made and rubbish not taken out. This should really be a priority regardless on the amount of stars the hotel has. I feel bad in saying this, but I want them to improve on this as I really liked the hotel as a whole. We did get some money back from our stay as the service was really not delivered.

The hotel is situated on the square, very near the beach. Not many shops, a butchers, a little local supermarket, hairdressers, estate agents, Casino, pharmacy and post office. A few bar/restaurants, just so relaxing and charming. You need a car if you want to visit other areas as buses as few and far between. parking in the main square is not allowed on Wednesday as this is Market day. But you can park where the beach is.

Its really worth a visit, and I am hoping they look at the revues and change the way they clean at their establishment.

The owners/Managers were kind and friendly, and listened to what we had to say at the end of our stay. Just hope they take our advise and put it into practice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bondgirl046
Reviewed 26 August 2014

If it were possible we would rate this 3.5 for "Good". My husband and I stayed here on our way hiking between Fécamp and Etretat. The hotel and the town are quiet and low-key compared to their bustling, more glamorous neighbors on the Normandy coast. The beach is less than five minutes on foot from the hotel. While the hotel exterior was old and somewhat quaint, our room had been relatively recently redone with contemporary decoration and a wood floor, completely new bathroom and comfortable bed. The welcome was reserved but pleasant. Some great photos in the halls. Breakfast was baguette, two kinds of cereal, mini croissants and pains au chocolat, yogurt. Clean, comfortable, functional. We don't regret our choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple