All reviews b bs the pembrokeshire coast path an evening meal two nights in advance comfortable beds large garden stayed one night young couple the main house warm welcome couple of nights fixtures and fittings original charm modern amenities best friend guest house
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing stay.
Meg and Jaap are so lovely, they made our stay so enjoyable.
I booked two nights for my partners 30th birthday. We loved it. Thank you.
It relaxing and quiet, everything you need for a weekend away.
Super clean rooms. Amazing cooked breakfast. What more can you want?
We will be back for sure :)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bevy84
MvS100, Owner at The Old Vicarage Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thanks so much for the lovely review Bev, I'm so glad that the birthday stay went well and you enjoyed the rooms and breakfasts!

Look forward to seeing you both again some time in the future,

Reviewed 23 May 2016

My wife and I had a one-night stay at this lovely B&B. Easy to find and situated in the very quiet and peaceful hamlet of Moylegrove not far from Newport or Cardigan we both enjoyed a good night's sleep and a delicious breakfast the next morning.
Our hosts were very welcoming and helpful, providing recommendations for where to watch the sun set, and where to get a pint or two.
We would both recommend staying here.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet, it seems. The views are lovely from any window.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What a lovely review, thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you both, and I'm glad you found some good places for sunset watching and just as importantly a good pint! It's the good things in life.

Look forward to welcoming you back again sometime in the future,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I bought a night at the Old Vicarage as a Christmas present for my husband, and what a great present it was, if I do say so myself!
Meg and Jaap are so lovely and welcoming and they have made the Old Vicarage into an absolutely stunning place to stay. The whole house has been decorated and furnished beautifully (to the point where I was pretty jealous)!
We had dinner, breakfast and a packed lunch, so I can safely say that all of the food on offer is delicious.
All of this and our dog was welcome too! We'll certainly be going back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for the really lovely review, it was great to meet you both and I'm glad the Christmas present went down a treat! Hopefully you enjoyed your night glamping too!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I had a very pleasant and relaxed two night stay at The Old Vicarage.
Meg is a great host and nothing is too much trouble and her breakfasts were superb!
The room was spacious and light with lovely views and the comfortable bed, crisp linen and the complete peace and quiet guaranteed a perfect night's sleep!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CosmopolitanCardiff

Thanks for the lovely review Ruth, it is so beautiful and quiet here so I'm glad you got a wonderful nights sleep and enjoyed the breakfasts. Hope you both enjoyed the rest of your break.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Old Vicarage, what a lovely B&B it's the quietist b&b we've ever stayed at and we travel a lot. The b&b is spotless and the proprietors are both lovely and very welcoming. The breakfast is lovely with good quality food which will set you up for the day. Very secluded but just the place to recharge your batteries, the beds are so comfy it's hard to get up in the morning. We would recommend this b&b 100%.

1  Thank stanleyjo

Thanks for your lovely review Jeannie, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay here and hope to welcome you back sometime in the future!