All reviews nice hotel quiet area hotel bar hotel is situated lake business milan hospital connection
Reviewed 19 June 2016

This place is confusing. We stayed at the "residence" part which is behind the hotel part. but is itself a hotel with its own check-in desk. Our room was about 100 yards walk inside the corridors. No complaints about the room, which has space and all facilities. The wi-fi was weak. The lake with the fountain and fish helped the charm (which is otherwise lacking).
The breakfast was with the main hotel and was a GREAT buffet.
20 Euros for parking during the week, a more reasonable 5 Euros on weekends.
Travel into the center is not very convenient - 1 bus and 2 metro trains.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I've stayed here a few times and my feeling remains the same. Nice enough but a bit dated. Rooms are well equipped and beds comfy but on every occasion I've found them a bit cold and not enough sheets on the bed to keep you warm!

It's a strange location but handy for my office - doesn't feel like you're in Milan at all.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The room was ok, every day was well clean, and the size was fine for short stay. However the service and quality of the food at the restaurant was quite poor. I was waiting more than 10 min for a table when almost was empty. They served the worse tartuffo I have tried on my life.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
GUIDUGLI, Direttore at NH Milano 2, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Host,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to send us your comments.
I’m very glad to read that you appreciated the comfort of our rooms and that you noticed the attention our staff put in the keep of the rooms.
We try hard to ensure our guests a special and perfect experience while staying with us and I’m really sorry to know that we didn’t cover all your expectations regarding the service and food at the restaurant.
I understand your disappointment and I assure this is not our standard at all, I thank you again for your comments as the feedback of our guests is the most important way we have to check the quality of our services, I assure I’ll follow up the matter and provide extra training and I’ll ask for extra care in the food preparation.
I sincerely hope you’ll give us a second chance and you’ll trust us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

good location, very near to Milano, room is clean, modern and quiet. breakfast is good, too. all the staff are kind and helpful, always smiling. easy to find public parking nearby the hotel. very good service

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
GUIDUGLI, Direttore at NH Milano 2, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear Host,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Milano, I’m really very happy to read that your stay was excellent and met all your expectations.
I read your comments with the staff and we all thank you, we work hard to provide our guests an extraordinary experience and our best reward is receiving comments like yours!
We look forward to host you again soon

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Not very satisfied, hotel location is not the best one in terms of access via public transportation. Check-in and check-out processes were very slow and faulty (personal details were not gathered correctly by the hotel, saw it for another client as well while I was attended at reception). Room was fine but not very cozy and the bathroom had a big stain on the ceiling, probably from water infiltrations. Last but not least, I was not provided with room shoes during my whole stay there.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
GUIDUGLI, Direttore at NH Milano 2, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear Host,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Milano and for sending us your comments.
I’m very disappointed to know that we were not able to cover your expectations, I assure you that we try hard to offer a very high quality standard and make feel our guests special.
I hope you will accept my personal apologies for the inconveniences you signaled and be sure we will treasure your suggestions to provide a better service to our guests.
I sincerely hope you will give us a second chance in order to welcome you back at our hotel and change your perception regarding your last stay.