“Delicious brunch ”

Somewhere Cafe Sant Cugat
Reserve with
Somewhere Cafe Sant Cugat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the cafes of Melbourne, Portland, London, Berlin and Copenhagen. The common denominator of all these is extremely quality coffee combined with an attractive gastronomic and seasonal.
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I had a brunch earlier today and everything was so delicious and tasty. Great presentation too. And the prices are more than reasonable. Best brunch place in Sant Cugat and around. I will come back for sure!

Reviewed 5 September 2015

My friend lives in Sant Cugat and took me to Somewhere for smoothies late in the afternoon. The smoothies are much smaller than in the US but they were delicious. We sat down at a table on an adorable patio and a waitress took our order. It was a different experience than a Starbucks. They serve meals and they even had a gluten free dessert. They did not have a large cup of decaf coffee which I would have ordered. I do not speak a word of Spanish and it didn't matter. It was easy to communicate. It was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

I went there after seeing raving reviews about this place. I thought I would be able to catch the third wave of coffee houses in Barcelona at this place. I tried three cappuccino s from doppio. Only one was passable, others I would discard if I made them at home. I also tried several dishes from their menu, nothing ( from cakes to brunch offerings) was memorable except cheesecake brownie. I took my friends there and I regretted a lot, as they didn't like it either. Other than that service is good, the place is cozy and they have a nice patio.

1  Thank OkanBa
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I've now tried out Somewhere cafe on 3 occasions. I have no problem with the food it's great but a little overpriced considering what it is. It's great to have some original dishes and the variety of juices but these are extremely small and expensive. Also the Gluten free options are very limited.
The setting is lovely but the acoustics are terrible, you can barely maintain a conversation as it's so loud. The service on the last 2 occasions has been incredibly slow, frustratingly so, and not just on getting the food to our table, but even drinks. Also now on 3 occasions I've managed to ask for things that they have "run out" of. I generally leave wishing I'd had a better time and feeling disgruntled and disappointed, which is a shame as the concept is great, but it needs to up it's game on service definitely.

1  Thank nicolae93
Reviewed 16 June 2015

We have visited Somewhere ever since it opened. The food is great as is the staff.
Best coffee in Barcelona. They don't just make you an everyday coffee. they make you a coffee as that is what they love to do. The atmosphere is very good both inside & out.
We love Somewhere xx