“coach hire”
Review of Autocorb

Autocorb
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our company provides private chauffeured transportation, City Tours and guided excursions in the area of Barcelona and sorounings. Relax a enjoy our city with our likeable guides and drivers! We are specialists in big groups (from 10 to 200 or more people).
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I am from south Africa and have taken a pilgrimage group to Spain and Portugal. autocorb you guys are simply the best. meiria has been so efficient and has made sure my booking went smoothly. our driver Manuel was fabulous he drove my group of 18 people with such care . great music and such respect for our catholic religion as we sang and prayed along. I expected a twenty seater coach but was given a huge sixty seater for the whole eight day trip wow wow wow
you guys are fantastic and I will certainly use your company again

All reviews
"guys"
"school"
"communication"

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The coach service was on time and very clean. The staff in the office were very helpful and accommodating. I would use this company again for our school exchange.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

You really have been incredible managing the last minute changes and turning round new quotes so quickly – your attention to detail is spot on! The level of service I received running up to the event gave me the confidence and peace of mind with the transfer schedule during the event – and all transfers ran flawlessly throughout the event!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Went to Barcelona with 24 persons (football girl team) everything went smooth and exactly. Can really recommend Autocorb