All reviews rooms are clean business trip front desk staff free shuttle options blinds average businesses hand bike elevator
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 5 nights for business in Aprilia. Work was 10-15 minutes by car so it was convenient. Check in was quick and i was given a room on the 7th floor and The process was very professional. The lobby looks pretty nice so the first impression was good. There are 2 elevators but not next to each other and 1 is quite small. Also when you call the elevator there is only one button. You don't call it with either an up or down selection. This results in people getting on the elevator when it is going up and they want to go down and vice versa.

The room was definitely average. The bonus was a large bed basically a double twin. The firmness was odd. It was like a quasi memory foam but there was some sort of layer between the mattress and sheet and felt plasticy. I also had to stack the 2 pillows on the bed and the extra in the closet to get adequate head support. The bathroom was a decent size but the shower was tight. The toiletries were confusing. There were 3 items, 1 green, 1 Orange, 1 white but they all said "shower gel". I wasn't sure which was shampoo, which was body wash, and which was conditioner. From the way they performed none were conditioner so I had no clue what was what. The room itself had some damage and looked at bit tired. All so does have electronic blinds which seemed like an necessary option. And over time these malfunction and get damaged. Sure enough a couple of my blinds had damage, I'm assuming tears that were then taped up. Some went up or down crooked. And if you went to open a window you can't do so with the blinds down since the windows open inward. And it is necessary to open windows since I couldn't get the air conditioning to work.

I used the "fitness center" which us just a room (room 101) with 1 treadmill, 1 bike, and 1 weight machine. And a couple mornings I had to have the front desk physically use a key to unlock this room. And it does have a bathroom but there is no door for the bathroom.

The restaurant was good but it is in the -1 level and feels like a large multipurpose room not a restaurant. The service is good but seems too formal for the atmosphere. All servers wearing suits and pushing food to tables on table clothed trolleys. I eat 2 dinners there which were pretty good and there is the convenience factor. The breakfast was sufficient. All of sweets options and then cereals, average scrambled eggs.

Overall I have to rate this hotel average. If it wasn't for the location proximity to work, I wouldnt choose it. Also, there isn't much else near the hotel so you need to taxi to go somewhere.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed for four nights for a business trip. There are not too many other options in the area but Enea was a good hotel with very reasonable prices. Rooms were clean and pretty big. The hotel provided a free shuttle to the mall nearby which was great because it is almost impossible to get a cab or any other transportation!

Room Tip: lower floors are better - long wait for elevator to easier to take the stairs
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Stayed here with my girlfriend two children, we had a lovely time. Very nice hotel, with a good breakfast selection. The view from our room was great, the customer service from hotel and restaurant staff were fantastic. There are at least two shopping malls nearby which were nice. We had the pleasure of meeting the Room Division Manager who was very friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back again.

Room Tip: The view we had was facing the shopping mall, I think this would be the better view.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017

It's a hotel mainly focused on business travelers. It's a clean hotel with nice rooms although some things could be renewed, such as the curtains. I really liked the breakfast and a very positive point is the shuttle service the hotel offers. The Wifi connection in the room could have been better. The bed was very good

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We were a group of 6 looking for a suitable refuge from the flat, dull, urban sprawl that is Aprilia. The Enea tower-shaped building provided a most suitable oasis of comfort with its welcoming staff, excellent food and high quality of room comfort, albeit with views over that dull, urban sprawl. The only discomforts of my 6th floor, north-facing room was that it was not possible to open the windows unless the electrically-operated blinds were raised. The alternative was blinds down and windows hermetically sealed. A further minor irritation was that the shower floor was dangerously slippery, despite the mouldings – slimy from detergent? – however adding a hand towel as covering quickly solved that issue. The food was inexpensive and quickly took one’s mind off irritations. Do allow extra time to work through breakfast as we were spoiled for options. The Enea is really well placed for students of the WW2 battles that raged in the area and I would not hesitate to recommend it, especially after treks through the Wadis such as the Lobster and the Boot.

Room Tip: The N side is cooler
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends