“One of the best outside of Japan”
Review of Koen Restaurant

Koen Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Paratico
Price range: US$34 - US$135
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A nice location next to the lake. Modern, classy design which is maintained throughout everything: interior, furniture, glasses etc.. Creates a wow effect. Very friendly owners and staff. Dont't bother to consult the menu. Just ask for recommendations. They do it perfectly. Each dish is perfectly presented and ultra-fresh. We enjoyed a bottle of sparkling Sake which we never had before and which blended finely with the dishes. We'll be back next time!

2  Thank Biddy_10

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend while meeting the family. Everything about the restaurant was wonderful. The host was incrediblely warm and and welcoming and the cocktaold incredible. Courtesy of the gent who asked what I liked and crafted something that he 'knew I'd love.' And he was right every time.

Finally the food. I've always been a sushi lover and I've never passed up the opportunity to eat as much of it as possible. And I can honestly say Koen has the best I've ever eaten.

So overall wonderful food, fantastic drinks, happy parents, very happy girlfriend, exceptionally happy me!

2  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

It sounds a little unusual to have dinner in an japanese restaurant while you are at holliday in bella Italia...
Try this experience at Koen. You won't be disappointed .
We had a lovely dinner with excellent quality and a service which fulfills every culinary wishes (thank you very much for guiding us through our personal "adventure" , Rami, and for answering all our questions). The whole evening long we tasted wonderful prepared meal. We could share the portions so that we were able to enjoy the pure taste of various specialities.
But not only the service and the kitchenteam earn our standing ovations... The perfect meal was accompanied by the best drink I ever had. We ordered the taste and the basics, and the magic hands of the barkeeper mixed the drinks. Chapeau!!!!
Thank you for a unforgettable evening - we will come back !

2  Thank nate089
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I travel a lot around the world and I must say that this restaurant has nothing to envy to some of the best places I visited recently.
Organic fresh food, superb service and great location makes this restaurant a place where I definitely want to come back soon. They really deserve a visit.

1  Thank Gianfranco M
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

He is a real artist! A fantastic place, dreamy cocktails and professional staff; absolutely recomended

2  Thank MaRa K