All reviews budapest airport nice hotel wellness area swimming pool residential area rooms are comfortable fitness center nice shower included in the price early departure hotel guests business trip short stay continental breakfast city centre triple room free of charge
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel is really nice and welcoming. The room is clean and large, the bathroom is really nice. The food at the restaurant is fine and tasty, with great wines. I love the swimming pool and the fitness center !

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I was there on a two days bussines trip. I worked at airport. Staff is nice and very professional. Room was very nice. Good food at restaurant. Breakfast was also very nice with plenty of choice of food and drink. For longer stay it is recommended to have your own car so that you can move easily.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Pretty average budget hotel but lovely pool and spa area and good gym. Rooms are ok even if beds a little firm and good is very ordinary and certainly not great.

Near airport and 30 mins taxi to the city centre.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in spa block. They seem a little nicer
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I held a conference at this hotel and we stayed for 5 days. The staff were very attentive, the pool and leisure facilities were beyond my expectations, it was beautifully landscaped, which created a fresh and pretty ambience. The food was good and plentiful.
My whole group was happy and I would not hesitate to use this hotel again!

Room Tip: Nice views over the pretty gardens. But if there is going to be a wedding, choose the rooms away from the garden or party area!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
stacio, Vezető at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear KarenSue3,
Let me thank you very much for your kind review you recently posted for the Tripadvisor community about your recent stay with us. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the hospitality of our staff, and the attractiveness of our wellness department.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future to Budapest Airport Hotel Stáció!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fairly priced and by the airport center. Food is delicious and they start serving at 4 am for early travelers. Grounds are beautiful with flowers and a koi pond. Rooms are spacious, comfortable with great shampoos, lotion etc.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family