“Evening meal”

Staffordshire Grill
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Brewood
Price range: US$26 - US$38
Description: We focus on simple, honest food cooked to order. The freshest ingredients where possible and a mix of innovative dishes with comfortable flavours. Our premium charcoal fired oven and grill is the first of its kind in Staffordshire. It's where the magic happens. We specialise in gorgeous premium steaks from the field to the grill. Only the most flavoursome cuts make it to your plate.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well presented restaurant, staff attentive and polite.
But I am a little confused by all the excellent ratings this place gets, at best I would say good but not excellent !
Food was ok, but very small portions and I think a little expensive . We were warned of this before we went by others who have been but I don’t mind paying more if the food is excellent , theirs is not !!
Starters were tiny in silly little jugs, fish pie dry as was the chicken,
I enjoyed my Rump steak but with that, half a tomato, a flat thin mushroom and tiny portion of chips = £ 16:95p really !!!
We had a table of six , 3 courses (but only 3 deserts ) & 2 rounds of drinks, = £215:00p !!!
Restaurant phoned on the day of our meal to confirm booking, I did ask where we were sitting and specifically mentioned not wanting to be near toilets, young lady on phone said we were not,
On arrival guess where we were seated , by the flipping toilets, so close you could smell them,
My wife asked me not to complain as didn’t want to spoil the evening.
I would recommend eating here but as we were warned, it is a little expensive really for basically what is a steak grill house,
We won’t be returning though,
Also there is no car park specifically for this place so be prepared to go looking round Brewood for parking. The only small carpark in brewood is always full.

1  Thank illoyduk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and excellent food. We were celebrating A Level results and your made the occasion very special for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice that we had upstairs room all to ourselves & a birthday card & balloon for birthday boy was a nice touch! Food was only average but priced as if a la carte. The fish dish had an awful curried rice with it that I left. Duck pizza not much duck on it for £15. Another pizza had mature cheese on it not mozzarella. Beer battered chips were rock hard & didn’t taste fresh. Steak was tough. Total disappointment 9 of us & £300 bill not value for money, will not be coming again. Shame as it had been recommended ☹️

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a lovely lunch here with friends, staff were lovely and decor good. Have been here to dinner with family before and not disappointed on this visit. I had the gammon again as it was so yummy the first time, came with roasted pineapple and two eggs which was a treat. If it's an occasion and state on booking you get a glass of fizz which is a lovely idea. You do have to allow time for parking as a small village and not much availability but don't let that put you off as well worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

An enjoyable evening to celebrate our friends birthday. The staff were busy but still made sure we were well looked after. The food was excellent, we all had steak which was cooked perfectly.Will definitely be returning soon.