“Delightful”

Staffordshire Grill
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Brewood
Price range: US$26 - US$39
Description: We focus on simple, honest food cooked to order. The freshest ingredients where possible and a mix of innovative dishes with comfortable flavours. Our premium charcoal fired oven and grill is the first of its kind in Staffordshire. It's where the magic happens. We specialise in gorgeous premium steaks from the field to the grill. Only the most flavoursome cuts make it to your plate.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Loved everything about the Staffordshire grill.The friendly greeting was a nice touch.Even though we arrived much earlier than our reservation time we were shown to our table immediately, tucked away in a nice quiet corner.Good choice of ales,cocktails and wines ect and a delightful menu which would suit most tastes.I opted for the beef roast and hubby had the sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection.Nice size portions although i would of liked a bit more veg which was also perfectly cooked.We shared the salted caramel torte with orange sorbet,Delicious and highly recommended!! Would liked to have tried everything on the menu as it was all very tempting so plan to make many return visits.Fantastic service by efficent and pleasant staff.

leonburton, Manager at Staffordshire Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I will share your comments with the team.

Look forward to seeing you again soon so you can sample the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly, I will start with the staff, they were absolutely lovely and incredibly attentive, always happy to help
Now let’s get to the good stuff. I couldn’t fault the food, I asked for medium-rare, that’s exactly what I got, it was by far the best steak I’ve ever had, absolutely beautiful, I can’t big up how great this steak is enough! The chips were the perfect amount fluffy and crispy, my onion rings were amazing! I will certainly be returning. Thank you for a lovely meal! (May push the boat out and have pudding next time!)

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I will share your wonderful comments with the team.

Hopefully when we see you next time you will have room for dessert!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

A group of about 20 of us went to celebrate a birthday. The place has a good atmosphere and the food was amazing and the staff were very helpful.

I highly recommend the restaurant

leonburton, Manager at Staffordshire Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your five star review, I will pass on your comments to the team.

Look forward to welcoming you back for your next special occasion.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The only sad thing about this restaurant is it’s location. Tucked away in Brewood it’s a fabulous place if (like us) your on the way to Wolverhampton and want a nice meal. I don’t go to Wolverhampton very often but may have to find reasons to be passing in order to visit again. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The Staff were friendly and efficient and sitting outside was lovely as it was a sunny day. The inside looked well laid out and inviting. I highly recommend it !

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor which my team and I appreciate here.

Your feedback I shall share with my team in our next team meeting and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Simon Roberts

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Well what can I say! I have never been here before but had seen all the hype on Facebook and tripadvisor. I can honestly say we had a lovely evening. The food was amazing we had calamari, pork belly and scallops and soup to start followed by fillet steaks and a ribeye steak with mac and cheese onion rings and sauces which were all Cooked to perfection. We couldn’t eat a dessert as we were far to full. Ambience and service was excellent. We will most certainly be returning.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your amazing review, I will pass on your comments about the food to our kitchen team.

Hopefully next time you will make some room for dessert.