Hallmark Hotel Hull
US$73
US$77
US$73
US$71
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$160
US$100
US$92
Lazaat(Cottingham)(Great Value!)
US$51
Vale Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$38
Travelodge Hull South Cave(South Cave)(Great Value!)
US$49
Travelodge
1,385 results
All reviewshumber bridgeafternoon teacream teaevening mealwedding partyspa treatmentsgreat nightbooked this hotelone night staywedding receptionweekend breakcomfy bedfull englishyogurthullbethferriby
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another good stay, always book a room with a view over the river, worth the extra. Saw some deer in the grounds again. Excellent location for visiting family who live in the area. Easy access to other attractions.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed over a weekend on business.
The receptionist (rebecca) was one of the most efficient genuinely happy in her work people I have ever met!
The room was quiet from any external noise ( so important for me).
Well designed room (a typical traditional hotel style done in a modern but comfy manner)
Bed was super comfy!
The gym has decent amount of weights/benches and plenty of treadmills etc

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

THIS REVIEW IS LONG BUT A MUST READ!!
We made a booking with the Hallmark hotel through Groupon. A weekend away to celebrate my birthday. Upon arrival we were greeted by a woman called Alice she was really helpful and checking was easy and quick. Hotel room was adequate clean and a fare size for a couple sharing. That evening we decided to stay in the hotel and go to the lounge. Friday evenings is ‘fizz Friday’ therefore, the Prosecco was only £20. Chantelle was our server for the evening she was very polite friendly and couldn’t do anymore for us. We decided to order a meat sharer off the menu if you look at the photos you see how delicious it looks, I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you ordered this. After an hour so we decided to order the cheeseboard, The only word to describe this was cheeseylicious, heaven on a plate. Upon attempting to find the toilets and walking down a flight of stairs I then met a member of staff called Andrea, she was very polite very friendly and directed me to the toilet which is much nearer to the lounge saved my legs as she had noticed I was limping as I suffer with a bad back! The first evening in the hotel was perfect. Next day we took ourselves off to Hull, The receptionist was only too pleased to order us a taxi. Whilst waiting for the taxi Andrea was there and advised us on different places to go whilst we were visiting Hull City. In the afternoon we returned back to the hotel and our room had been cleaned by a woman called Tina, she did a great job. That evening we dined in the hotel restaurant, Laura was our server, she was polite, friendly, funny, made us both feel at ease and brought over a balloon for me as it was my birthday. Myself and my partner felt that Laura made us feel really special and went above and beyond to make our meal experience memorable. Overall we have given Hallmark hotel a five star rating. We have truly had a beautiful weekend and all of the staff have made us feel very special. There are some names we have not even mentioned ie, the chefs, that produced such beautiful food. So please make sure you thank all your staff on behalf of us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diazjo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had my eyebrows done with Shabana and she made me feel so welcome! Absolutely amazing knowledge on the products and did a brillant job of my eyebrows... wouldn't use anyone else to do them now and I'd recommend her to anyone! Full of chat and happy to help made my experience at hallmark hotels amazing!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel
Room very clean thanks to Tina who coulkdent do enough lovely lady very warm and friendly nice location beds very comfy I had the best sleep ever I normally struggle with back pain but slept like a log
Speedy check in and checkout
Fabulous breakfast