“An Excellent Fish Supper”

Hook, line and Sinker
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Portsoy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called in here yesterday (1st May) after finding my hotel didn't do evening meals anymore.

It looked small from the outside but it was very clean inside and the staff were helpful and cheery.

I ordered a fish supper and I have to agree with other comments here, it was excellent, both the fish and chips. Thanks very much!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Clean friendly chippy serves the best battered fish that I've tasted in years - amazing, and the chips were really good, too! I'll be back!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Good haddock and chips ... nice size portions ... friendly staff ... good variety of offerings. Take away only.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We were staying at a rented cottage in Sandend for the holidays.
My parents came up to visit so instead of cooking we all decided to get fish and chips.
We called the H,L&S to place a phone order as everyone wanted the same.
We walked in and we were served by such a pleasant young girl. The order was ready on time.
Best bit was the suppers......fish was fantastic and fresh chips, not greasy, and crispy rather than soggy!
Would definitely recommend and we will go back next time we are up in Portsoy.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great quality fish n chips. Take away with friendly staff. Very clean. Centre of the village so easy access.