“Salt and pepper squid”

Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Levin
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai, Fast food
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The best I've ever had. The food here is of a wonderful standard and the owners are lovely people. Thai beef salad is also spectacular

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is our go to, when we need to eat fast. It is not expensive, plenty of food and yummy. This is not fine dining, but clean and easy way to eat vegetables.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Don't be deterred by the unpretentious decor... you'll get some great tasting Thai food! Have had dinner twice and we've tried different dishes and shared them around. While the fried noodles were a bit too sweet for my taste, everything else was really tasty. We will return soon!

1  Thank Sopressaa
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Come here, get the thai green curry with the prawns and live the rest of your life happy. The roti is to die for. Love this place foreverrrrr

1  Thank JBolton123
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Visited Thai Taste Express 251 Oxford Street Levin for a meal and found the food superb, had been told it was the best Thai in Levin and believe me it was. Just a very simple basic diner with cold water set out, $2 for tea or coffee help yourself . Plenty of paper napkins available, staff youngish and very helpful could not have been better. The meal I had was #17 Pineapple Curry Chicken with Rice, I thought it was going to be a curry as such but no, the Pineapple and Chicken came in bowl like soup added the rice and thought I had gone to heaven, it was absolutely delicious the flavours were the best, Chicken was white and soft small slices, very good price $12.50. My husband had the #38 Cashew Nuts & Pork done in soy and sesame sauce etc. with Rice another excellent meal plenty of it, the Pork was delicious lovely and fresh not rubbishy bits. $15.50. Can't wait to revisit when in Levin again. I would say this place is a must.

1  Thank Judith G