“lunch menui”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

My husband and i have stopped and had lunch in this restaurant twice lately while travelling and on both occasions found the food delicious and plenty of it we have had both chicken and lamb dishes and will call again next time travelling north

1  Thank 600Robyn

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The restaurant and service is nice and food is good but not great, especially considering the prices. Very sparse with meat in meat dishes and there was still fat and grisle on the meat. Wasn't good value for money but unfortunately the other Indian place in town doesn't have a restaurant which is a shame as the prices and food are much better.

1  Thank Cxw05
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch today after reading good reviews online. I left as I wasn't happy with the service as the staff member was busy on phone while serving me.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Good vegetarian options as well as meat. Very nice food and super-nice service. We wer driving through on our way back to Wellington.

1  Thank limolly
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

After a long day talking too much I needed so.e food and chose Indian in the hope some heat would sooth my sore throat.
I selected the Rogan Josh Indian hot. It was tasty and had some spicy heat but could have been hotter, both in spice and temperature.
But it sooth my throat.
This is an average Indian.