Staying at El Sabanero Eco Lodge was an amazing experience. The grounds are beautiful and the atmosphere is very relaxed and peaceful. Although, I am not really into yoga, I never felt uncomfortable and I really enjoyed myself. The owners, Amit and Tasha, have such an incredible energy and I am truly thankful for the time I was able to spend with them and their children. It was easy feeling at home there. The food was DELICIOUS, fresh, and varying each day. I would highly recommend El Sabanero Eco Lodge to anyone. I feel blessed to have had this experience and can’t wait for my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and HostelWorld so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo