“Homestyle cooking”
Review of Zacs Pizzeria

Zacs Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Kumeu
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Zac's Pizzeria uses authentic Italian recipes and fresh ingredients to offer a range of delicious pizzas, pastas and desserts. Dine in or takeaway 6 nights a week. BYO Alcohol. A Chalkboard specials menu is also available in the restaurant. To avoid disappointment bookings are recommended as our tables are limited.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

By far the best pizza value for money. We love to take the grandchildren here. The service is fast and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Went to Zacs Pizza for dinner & had a very enjoyable experience. Very Friendly, Steak was top class & here they may be serving Pork Baby Back Ribs soon

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Have been here three times for takeaway pizza. Plenty of topping on the pizzas. They will swap toppings or add extra toppings without any extra charge. Taste great. Wouldn't go anywhere else for pizza now that we have found Zacs

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is our go to take aways! The pizza's are AMAZING!!!! The service is always good and parking is never an issue! BYO is always a bonus too!

1  Thank Nicole L
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Dined here last week, all other tables were reserved and I'd heard it was a popular restaurant. I ordered the cannelloni which wasn't good. The filling was like sausage mince and more than half of the dish was tomato sauce, but the worst part was it was still boiling when it came to the table. I know it's bad when dishes come out cold, but honestly, I couldn't touch it for 15 minutes it was so mouth-burningly hot. Tomato and cheese keep their heat and the plate, food and my fork were still steaming when I had finished all I could manage to eat. I wish I had ordered pizza.