1,025 results
All reviews outdoor pool fresh fruit great hotel spa hotel thermal spa last year old building the hotel staff an underground car park stayed here for two nights beautiful building university century massage spain restaurant town
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

An historic and comfortable hotel with superb facilities and outstanding food. Indoor and outdoor pools, together with a spa add to the magic of this venue. Limited car parking outside the front of the hotel with secure, underground car parking available.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This is really a very beautiful building, the rooms have air conditioning and are quiet. Very comfortable bed and crisp bedding. We had a very good comprehensive breakfast. Unfortunately for us the hotel had a large party of guests for lunch, which meant we were told to look for parking somewhere up the road. I had chosen this hotel because it had on site parking,so was not too happy when told we could leave the car for 15 minutes only, while we took our bags out and to our room; then take Hobson choice somewhere on the main road through the town. There was a “welcome drink” table with glasses on,but no welcome drink, 2 waist high flower pots either side of the inner doors with very shrivelled dead plants in. The basement spa felt very grubby, and the member of staff seemed put out when he had to unlock the spa and show us inside. In all it was as good a welcome as the “welcome drink”. At 180 euro had expected better.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Castilla Termal H, Director General at Castilla Termal Burgo de Osma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Christina,
Thank you so much for your kind review and we are dissapointed to read of your experience.
With regard your comments about the parking please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused. Your comments about the welcome drink and the spa will be shared with the departments involved for their consideration. We take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your observations with us, they are vey important since we constantly work to improve our service.
We hope this issue does not stop you from coming back and let us provide you a wonderful experience in this amazing Hotel.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Beautifully and modernly designed old building, every detail is made with taste and love. I picked some ideas to decorate my home. I would say this is a case when reality is better than pictures. Everywhere a small surprise was waiting for me (for ex. different teas at the temlals, outdoor pool with sunbed e t.c.)
+ Service, quality of food, SPA, big room, quality of amenities at the room,air
- The city itself has only a big Cathedral, there is nothig to do much at the city. So for me 4-5 days at the hotel is a perfect stay.

Room tip: Better to take upper floors
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My kids sentence “I don’t understand the reason why this is not a 5 star hotel”. No complain at all. Perfect weekend with family. Thermal Pool is overwhelm, very relaxing, spa massages great, restaurant great meal, and the installation amazing. To conclude I have to congratulate the lovelly staff from Hotel. Great charming city

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We did not enjoy our stay at this hotel finding it lacking in natural light,the evening meals were only average but the breakfasts were very good.I do object to having to pay to park and pay to use the indoor pool at a hotel that I have paid to stay at.The hotel is clean and the staff are very helpful,the main lounge area on the ground floor is large and airy.The town the hotel is situated in is not very attractive.

Date of stay: June 2018