All reviews old town ibiza town with great sea views marina view room small hotel talamanca beach recommend this hotel deluxe room location is great walking distance lovely beach island maria harbour roger djs ferry
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We had booked a deluxe room with views of Dalt Villa. What a view! The hotel was quiet and I imagine would be another ball game during the busy summer months... in a good way! Rooms were clean and well fitted out. Breakfast was good. Staff were helpful when needed. It's in a great location for Talamanca Beach and also near the ferry over into Ibiza Town.
I would love the experience of staying here during party season with parties on the roof
Remember it's by the port so can be a bit noisy in the morning
Another bonus is that it offers free parking

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VanesaR445, Director General at OD Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Mrs Tinckles,

Thank you so much for such nice description about the hotel, the facilities and about the service received by our staff at OD Ocean Drive.

Happy to hear that the location, rooms and breakfast exceeded your expectations.
We would like also to thank your preference for choosing OD Ocean Drive for spending your holidays adn sincerely hope to have a new opportunity to welcome you again at our hotel.

Do not hesitate to contact us in your future visit to Ibiza. We remain at your full disposal for anything you could need.

Our best regards,
Vanesa Regueira

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

After recently getting married, my now ‘husband’ booked this trip as a surprise honeymoon! I don’t know where to begin.. This place is magical! Our balcony overlooked the beautiful marina, which at both sunrise and sunset is absolutely stunning. Our room was spotless and the breakfast every morning was the best we have experienced in a long time! This is partly due to the most kind and helpful staff and wonderful chef who work there .. Thank you to you all especially Yisela and Sergio who always made our mornings so cheerful and enjoyable.
From the moment we arrived.. we felt so welcome and this is because of the beautiful and absolutely wonderful Maria!! This lady is an absolute STAR. A genuine, kind, helpful and professional person who made us smile every single and we can honestly say that this lady has and will remain in our hearts forever THANK YOU!
For anyone thinking of staying in this hotel, do not hesitate.. it does exactly what it sais on the tin. It does not pretend to be something it is not and this is why we will be back .

Thank you again to you all.. sending our love all the way from Scotland ...

Take care xx

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VanesaR445, Director General at OD Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Jenny O,

Thank you very much for such amazing review apreciating the value of our staff members!!

Your comments have already been shared with team and they are wishing to welcome you soon.

It is really grateful to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, and hope we can give you a warm welcome again.

Please, contact to us directly when you decide to come back!

Our pleasure to have clients like you.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here again for the second time and it was just as good as the first. The location cannot be beaten and the staff are simply charming and cannot do enough for you. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel for those wanting to get out and about and explore Ibiza.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vanesa R, Director General at OD Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear client,

Thank you so much for your email and for this second visit to Ocean Drive. It is a pleasure to receive such an amazing feedback and it will be shared with all the team as without their commintment these results wouldn´t be possible.

We wait for your third visit to our Hotel and our pleasure will be to welcome you once more.

Our best regards,
Vanesa Regueira

Reviewed 1 September 2018

We stayed here on our last night in Ibiza, we were supposed to check out early because our flight was scheduled for 9:30am, it ended up being canceled and the Hotel allowed us to check out later for $25. The breakfast buffet was phenomenal. The room itself is nice, and spacious. Our room had a balcony facing the marina, which was really nice. I took a star off because they do have delivery trucks or maybe garbage trucks come by early and so it can be loud and somewhat bothersome. The check in and out was smooth. They have events on the terrace (music and dancing) and you can also go to their partner hotel also for dinner.

Room tip: Higher floors, less noise.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vanesa R, Director General at OD Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear Jeannett,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with tripadvisor readers, your recent experience at Ocean Drive.
We are really happy to know that you have had a great time and the hotel staff could help you with the late check out.

We appreciate your description and sincerely hope to welcome you again.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance you could need.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Was there at OD 4 Stars and OD 5 Stars Hotel Ibiza. OD 4 stars to loud cause of vans which are coming after arrival along the street directly in front of the house from ferry-boats between 2.30 and 6.30 in the morning several times, motorcycles and cars., from Mo-Fr. ...and Children crying loud on the floors in front of the door...you hear any sex, and all that in the holidays when one wants to get balanced! Terrible loud also at the other OD-Hotel Talamance from the door at the kitchen under my JuniorSuite , from loud childred playing inside and outside the pool balls and this for about €400 per night. Discussions for the braekfast included if you want to have it served on the room to pay not only bring service 6,- No way: One has to pay the full prize of € 26 even if the breakfast is included by bookings. Nice people at the Reception like "Javier" , "Yolanda"...but bad management from Direction . Mrs Vanessa should learn to do it better. If I were them I would pay back 25% of the prize to me as new customer cause I was there told in advance that it would be quiet. My nerves were spoilt after 9 days of holidays there. I cannot recommend both .

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vanesa R, Director General at OD Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for publishing your personal opinion regarding your recent stay at our OD Hotels in Ibiza and I am really sorry if your expectations were not exceeded.

We appreciate you have choosen us for these holidays in Ibiza and really appreciate the time taken for providing us with your feedback. T

Regarding your review, I am sorry to tell you that I don´t agree with your comments making refererence to both hotels, since the client enters to our hotels, customer service is the first point we take care and since you came in we tried to offer you all the alternatives for making one this an special stay.

About the information for breakfast rate, as I told you, breakfast is included in our buffet restaurant and it is not included in the room. In case you wish to have breakfast in the room, there is a suplement for the room service.

Appreciate the comments regarding Javier and Yolanda, they are a security for the company and I am sorry if my behaviour was not as you expected, I use to find the best solution for the clients but always in a reasonable maner.

We take note about all your comments and we would like to thank you again for choosing us.

We remain at your full disposal in case you decide to come back again.

My best regards,