“Very convinient”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Luxury Studio in Queens Park ... Brussels !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Auderghemに住む駐在または留学日本人の多くが、この周辺かコミューンの近くのapartmentに住むので、契約後の部屋に引っ越すときにとても便利です。
最寄り駅までは歩いて15分、トラムで8分です。
オーナーのJonathanはとても親切で、mail boxまで貸してくれたので手紙でくる書類に対応できたので貴重でした。
渡航前に住宅を用意できないポスドクや医師留学のセッティングに重宝すると思います。

We stayed here for 3 weeks to set up our living environment as staying abroad for postdoctoral studies.
I lived with my wife and son (6 months old).
Hyper Carrefour, Japanese food shops (shilla), city hall (commune) are within walking distance and it was very convenient to arrange living environment.
It's a very large kind of carrefour, so everything will be available.
Many Japanese residents living for studying or working abroad in Auderghem live in the apartment nearby this room, so it is very convenient when moving to a room after contract.
It takes 15 minutes on foot or 8 minutes by tram to the nearest station.
The owner Jonathan was very kind and lent me a mail box ,so it was precious as I was able to deal with the letter.
I think that it will be useful for setting living environments of postdoctor or doctor studying abroad who can not prepare houses before traveling.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Oct 2017
Thank You for your review, it was nice to have you stay! Best regards, Jonathan.
MARCELA H
“Impossible Better”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Qeen's Park complex is very nice, so quite, excellent acces public transportation ( tram station in the same Street steps away and metro station very near).
The Studio is absolutly full equiped, nothing is missing.
Jonathan is an a very attentive host, concerned that his guest have all the comforts.
I" ll will recommend this accomodation to all my friends who visit Brussels !!!
Thanks Jonathan for our nice stay.

Roger M
Malaga, Spain
“Great place, shame about the owner”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This studio is very well equipped. Probably the best we have ever stayed in. There is probably nothing you might need for a short stay which is not there. One exception is the absence of a Nespresso machine for real coffee drinkers like us.However there is one major problem. The owner!!!!We arrived in Brussels when the outside temperature was 4c. The owner was there trying and failing to fix the thermostat. We were obviously not happy with this situation as it would inevitably take several days to find a heating engineer. The owner insisted the studio was at 21c, which he believed to be a good temperature. We were not happy as even in a well insulated property the temperature falls. He then became very aggressive and many times told us that 21c was fine and we shouldn't complain when half the world was starving and his mother dying from cancer. We failed to understand his comparison and pointed out that we were both in our 70s. and liked a little more heat than younger people like him Finally he walked out slamming the door behind him. That evening I called him asking if we could buy a cheap fan heater as we were not comfortable. He refused and said he would bring a heater the next afternoon. He then continued his diatribe about the starving world and his mother, telling us we were the worst guests he had ever come across. A heater arrived the next afternoon.
A word to future tenants. Stay there but do not dare to criticise the owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 Dec 2016
Hi, I'm Jonathan ... owner of the Luxury Studio in Queen's Park ... good day to all.
First of all, there is an excellent coffee machine, but mine is a Dolce Gusto from Nescafé ... Robert Mason wants a Nespresso, so you can see where this is already going.
I want to thank all my 37 guest reviews from different sites which result in a 5 star accommodation ... everybody gave excellent reviews, thank you so much!
For those still interested in unhappiness, here's my reply to Robert's complaints.
It already started months ago when Robert made his reservation criticising the Trip Advisor booking policies, warranty and payment options ... we did every change possible to please him. An extra effort was made because he wanted an early check in at 10 in the morning, again we're here to please.
On their arrival, I met them from the outside witnessing how they were already anxious the front door didn't open right away when they were pushing the bell ... but so far all went well.
Everything started with Robert's wife numerous sighs and menaces to leave the place and go for a hotel ... the apartment wasn't hot enough, even with temperatures above 22 degrees. I explained them I've aerated the apartment for fresh air just before their arrival, but it was hard to get the message through. A simple battery change on the thermostat was needed to get the temperature even higher. I asked them if they were actually cold ... and they said no, but that they would keep me informed in case they wanted to move to a hotel. I couldn't help myself finally stating that half the world was dying from hunger and that I had family illness on my mind, while they were complaining for nothing that made sense ... I did not slam the door actually left it open, after they offended me telling they couldn't care less.
A few hours later I couldn't believe Robert asked for an extra heater, which I brought him after a two hour drive the next morning at 11. I think they must have reached 40 degrees all heatings put together!
Ralf W
“Great value, very convenient”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Jonathan was very helpful and responsive. He met with us when we first arrived, gave us a good overview of the apartment. It's a modern and clean one room apartment (studio). Beautiful bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. All amenities were there including a full kitchen and a combined washer and dryer. There was even a coffeemaker with coffee pods. Quiet and uncomplicated. Parking in front of the house, safe and convenient. Streetcar about 100 meters away. Easy access to the city. Great experience. Thank you, Jonathan.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Sep 2016
Ralf was on a short trip in Brussels while he was visiting his family living just a few steps away ... thank you for choosing my studio in Queens Park!

Excellent guests here ... I hope to welcome them again.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing