“Daisuke, Friendly and Informative Guide!!”
Review of Ebisuya Asakusa

and up
Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Taito
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Japanese history, traditions, and the seasonal beauties from a rickshaw with our staff's omotenashi (hospitality). Our staff, with a rich knowledge of the city, will help make a special memory for your trip. We will take you to see interesting things you would not find in guidebooks or on websites.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Daisuke was our guide for the rickshaw tour. Very friendly and has a very sweet smile! He ensured that we very comfortable throughout and entertained us with jokes and answered any questions we had. What we loved about him was his great energy and confidence. I would do this again if I return to Japan. Keep up the good work guys!!

KeiInoue, お客様担当マネージャー at Ebisuya Asakusa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Nur H

Thank you very much for taking Ebisuya rickshaw, and for kindly taking your time writing your comment to our service.

We are very happy to have you enjoyed Asakusa with our driver Daisuke!
We do try harder to be more entertaining and would love to welcome you again in Tokyo! Thank you very much!

Daisuke Imano
Kei Inoue

Write a ReviewReviews (2,218)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"fun tour"
"his knowledge"
in 9 reviews
"spoke english very well"
in 9 reviews
in 6 reviews
"driver"
in 181 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was amazing! Taiga was best guide with perfect english. He told us everything and answer all questions. He is good as photografer as well. It’s worth the money. Definitely recommended.

Dear Jaka B

We are very happy to have you enjoyed Asakusa with our driver Taiga! He is studying English very well and would do more to be more professsional. Thank you very much and we hope to see you again in Tokyo!

Taiga Kondo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our driver was Taka and he was super awesome! He was very friendly, funny and very personable. I love that we were able to take a suitcase luggage with us and see more of Tokyo. We were in Tokyo for three days and didn't know any of the places until we did this tour. So after the tour, we got to visit them and It was really nice! Taka also took lots pictures of us near the main attractions and they were really great pictures! We learned interesting facts of each place, so that was nice as well. The other drivers were very friendly! They happily greeted us when we passed by. Overall I highly recommend this to anyone.

Dear Noel H

We are very happy to have you enjoyed Asakusa with our driver Taka. Yes we can carry some of your suitcases and strollers on the carriage, too!
We love to take many photos on the way to make your best memory here! We love to welcome you again in Tokyo! Thank you very much!

Takashi Kanda

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had Ryo, aka Potato for our little tour! He knew English, was really sweet and helpful! He really was a fantastic guide! If you’re ever in Ebisuya for a Rickshaw tour ask for RYO! ✨

1  Thank Cory M

Dear Cory M

We are very happy to have you enjoyed Asakusa with our driver Ryo! We would like to welcome you again in Tokyo, and by that time, he will study harder to be more professional! Thank you very much!

Ryo Saito

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well, I've never tried this rickshaw ride before until my last trip to Japan in April, 2018. It was early evening and I had no plans. A rickshaw named Daichi offered me to have a ride with him and I accepted it. It was fantastic! Although I'd stayed in Asakusa before, I didn't know much about its history. Thanks to Daichi, I learnt about its past and got the answers to my numerous questions. So, if you're interested in history of Japan and Tokyo in particular, I recommend you to try this kind of activity. Ah, some days later, when I returned back to Tokyo after visiting Nara, I met Daichi again. He greeted me as an old friend and I was really pleased. Knowing that you're not just a mere customer but THE customer is priceless.

Dear Alina_Rini

We are very happy to have you enjoyed Asakusa with our driver Daichi! We will study harder to be more professional guide, and would like to welcome you again in Tokyo! Thank you very much!

Daichi Nobusawa
Kei Inoue

Been to Ebisuya Asakusa? Share your experiences!