All reviews sensoji temple great location western options temple grounds buffet breakfast bath salts japanese food express station older part nakamise shopping street great area tokyo skytree a lovely stay the hotel offers don quijote fresh towels comfortable room
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We stayed for 4 nights. The staff was very polite and welcoming.
The woman that revived us followed us to the elevator and held a almost 90° bow until the elevator closed!
What we loved the most was the breakfast. Richmond Hotel Asakusa had incredible breakfast, so many interesting Japanese dishes and also something for the less adventurous to eat.
I think some of their rooms have a view over skytree and Senso-ji.
It was easy to use their wash machine for washing our clothing.
I would stay here again in without a doubt.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jon_Ju1234
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 6 night, this hotel is super comfortable in term of space and cleanliness, desk service very nice and helpful, breakfast could be improved, I would not take it again. Location is good even if l think there are other hotels closer to more strategic underground joints

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank cristianod318
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not THAT close to the station, but in walking distance. But it’s right by Donquijote for all your shopping needs, and there’re street food stalls right outside. Very interesting!

Also got good view of the Asakusa temple, Tokyo Skytree, and the golden Asahi building.

The staffs are also very friendly and helpful.

I missed breakfast (which my other family members said was impressive), so they exchanged my breakfast ticket and gave me a box of Earl Grey Tea cake instead. Very thoughtful and nice of them.

The room is surprisingly big (or i should say, not small) given the location and the price.

Highly recommeded!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018

This hotel is located near to subway station & you have many food ventures along the road side. Breakfast they provide is extremely healthy & delicious. I stayed here for 2 weeks during my business trip.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is excellent. The location is strategic. Near Sensoji temple and many store and also restaurant. Near Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Line). The staff is very welcome. Room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018