All reviews life supermarket across the road sizzler restaurant direct train narita airport shopping mall same building skytree tower metro station food court huge supermarket supermarket downstairs family mart mos burger sky access line good size amazing hotel
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great location for exploring Tokyo, amazing staff and fantastic room. Never more than a couple of train rides away from anything and easy link to the Shinkansen for your longer trips. Value for money, will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Tokyo.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed 3 nights in April 2017. Easy access from Narita Airport by train. In a quieter area with many shops nearby, An excellent supermarket on the lower floors of the hotel. Hotel was clean but without much character.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I stayed one night solo on the 22nd November and paid 11,000 yen room only for one person, booked through booking.com.

I chose this hotel because it is very close to Oshiage station which has direct train access to Narita with no transfers for about 1100 yen.There is elevator access to the station platforms.There is also direct train access to Haneda.

I arrived at night and it wasn't hard to find.The reception staff have very good English, better than other hotels in this budget level.Special thank you to Matsuda-san and Ohara-san.They explained to me that if I signed up to be a Richmond hotel member (free) you get one hour later checkout til 12.This suited me so I signed up on the spot.Membership gives discounts if you reserve directly on the hotel website.

My room was a good size with one bed and space on both sides.A desk and chair and a second chair with small table.Huge TV with English news and other foreign language channels good WiFi. The bed was very comfortable.Good WiFi. Enough room for luggage.
Very quiet.

Air-conditioning temperature could be adjusted and window could open for fresh air.

They offer use of a "Handy" smartphone but , as I was only there for the night I didn't use it.

The huge supermarket just next door is very useful to buy meals and fruit.

Highly recommended.No negatives for me.

Room Tip: Twin rooms are larger.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Australiafrancophile
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This is our third time staying in this lovely hotel.

Arriving from Haneda Airport, you can choose to take a direct train or airport bus to the hotel. We opt for the airport bus which is more comfortable. It stops at the Tokyo Skytree Mall opposite the hotel. Trip costs ¥920 and takes less than an hour.

We prefer a place which is more quiet and less stressful as compared to staying in Shinjuku. In addition, it is convenient to travel around with two subway lines, Asakusa and Hamazon. Many restaurants and shops around. There is also a supermarket directly below the hotel.

Front desk and housekeeping staff is helpful and friendly.

Room is comfortable and enough space for 2 adults. Pillow is a bit soft, and we requested for additional pillows. There is a charger provided which saves the trouble of bringing adapters. It can charge multiple items at a time. Fresh towels, tea/coffee bags, mineral water etc are provided daily even if you do not want to make up room. They will place it in a bag outside your room. There are microwaves, vending machines and washing machines at certain levels.

One thing we wish the hotel will look into is the extension of checkout time. Our flight is 12 mid night and we wish to extend our hotel stay till 6 pm. We noted some hotels do have this policy that allows check out at 6 pm by paying 50% rate. Unfortunately, this hotel only allows extension till 2 pm at ¥1,000 per hour. Hope the hotel can be more flexible in this if there are rooms available.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Lily2411
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Location. service, rooms - very good. Be mindful when selecting room size - upgrade yourself to the larger one, you will thank me after. Breakfast also offers good selection of food - you can eat there every day and still try different things.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family