All reviews small hotel one night room was clean breakfast was included bigger room smoking room kabukicho location japan station size
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Bed bugs found on arrival on one of the dressing gowns on my bed in my room in the premier cabin Shinjuku hotel in Japan on 07.08.2018.
I complained to staff who changed my bedding and dressing gowns.
The following day I woke up with three bite marks on my body. That day I left the “please clean my room” magnetised label on my front door as I was leaving the room mid day. The cleaning staff saw me place the label on my front door as I was leaving and I saw them cleaning my next door rooms so I assumed they would clean understandably. After a day trip, around 8.30pm much to my horror I opened my door to an untouched/uncleaned room.
My 6 year old daughter and I were very disappointed and explained the situation to the reception staff downstairs in the lobby.
They simply replied with “cleaning staff said not to disturb you” and I explained again. the reception staff member then replied with “we can’t clean your room but we can give you some clean towels”. No apology. Just a lowsy excuse without any decent explanation. So perhaps the cleaning staff can’t read English or Japanese?
It then dawned on me perhaps the lack of cleaning resulted in bed bugs in premier cabin Shinjuku hotel? Even when they do “clean” the rooms they leave the bins full of rubbish.
I loved everything about Japan except this hotel. This hotel in fact ruined my experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank samrahman84
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

First and foremost, this was not our intended place to stay. We booked at an AirBnB and there was a huge debacle that left us nowhere to stay for our 10 day two city trip. I did a quick search and this hotel came up and had some reviews. We took a shot in the dark and it was well worth it. This place is about 7-10 minutes walking distance from two JR East train stations, it is near a lot of places, such as Koreatown, mini specialty shops, restaurants, and electronics. The staff was super welcoming, where some spoke some English and others spoke more, and they helped us out in our predicament. We had a small non smoking room that served its purpose for sleeping. Some complained of smoke fumes/smells from other rooms, but we did not have that issue. It is a business stay type of hotel, where you just have the bed, bathroom, small desk, small fridge, and tv. It fit all our needs. They include a phone for you to use, and that helped out tremendously for our walks around the city. We liked this place so much, that due to the issue with our previous housing, we came back for the rest of our trip when we returned from the other city we visited. The one thing that is Westerners may not like is the size of the bathroom, but one has to realize it is the most populated city in the world, and space is a premium. When we come back to Japan, I hope to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank frankie76115
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean, easily located. The staffs are friendly, helpful. I especially enjoyed the bfast, a nice spread, Japanese style and with some western choices. Had very pleasant experience. However the neighbourhood is a bit noisy at night & rowdy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018

NIce hotel large room with bathoroom and shower, ac and tv, the staff was helpfull and friendly (thank you) and we really enjoy every moment of the stay. Im sure that we will back again in future. Thank you again, ROy

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Situated at the heart of Shinjuku, I started my trip around Japan by staying at this hotel.

I was travelling solo so my room was fine for me, but be warned the rooms are small. The ensuite was compact but clean. The bedroom had a TV, refrigerator and good wifi connections.

Food was great, although with the local choice on offer I didn't eat in the hotel apart from the day I arrived.

Staff were friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo