All reviews great location building facing organic toiletries lost phone free onsen rice free mineral water easily accessible by subway facial masks bic camera lots of restaurants bunk beds rooms are small family room room slippers free buffet breakfast body soap
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The good
1) I reached an hour before the check in time of 3 pm and they let me in. Good stuff
2) Wifi is okay
3) The room with king bed was decent
4) Beds were clean and nice

The bad
1) The bathroom is super crammed.
2) Breakfast has the same options every day. And it gets super boring. Miso soup. Rice. Curry. Egg. Meatball. Bacon. Sausage. Noodle. Toast. Cereal. Ice coffee. Orange juice. Water. I just described everything they put out every single day in the exact same place. So go figure.
3) The staff just won’t make up your bed if they don’t see a “please clean my room” sticker outside the room. They would just come in, change the towels, clear the waste bin & that’s it. A bit weird.
4) The waste bin is so small, it can only take can drinks. You can’t put in a finished bento takeaway. Again, super weird.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We had a great time at this hotel, the rooms were great, a fairly decent size and attractively decorated. We were a party of 5, I didn’t think the breakfast that great but the rest of the party did. The location is brilliant, close to two metro stations and in a nice area for cafes and restaurants etc with lots of convenience stores. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank babiesonboard
Reviewed 15 August 2018

From the first second I put my legs into the reception, I felt welcome and wanted as a customer. We were politely received and were always greeted with a smile and greeting when we came and went. The rooms are not so big, but clean and tidy. Yakata was available for free use in the rooms. The breakfast was perhaps not very exciting, but gave a decent start to the day. The hotel is very central with several subway lines close. Lots of restaurants around and a nice and relatively quiet area. I would undoubtedly have chosen the same hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a room in 12th floor. Only 4 rooms in this floor, that gives room with a litle bit extra space.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed 3 nights at the Centurion basically just to sleep as we were busy checking out Tokyo all day, every day! The room is small but suited are needs and was an excellent price as Tokyo is generally expensive. Everything necessary plus extras available in the room. The bonus was a cell phone called "Handy". It is basically smartphone that you can take with you on daily outings with Free Internet Access, Unlimited Local Calls, Travel Finds, Brand Promotions and Speed Dial to Hotel Services!!! Seriously valuable use as a tourist!
The location is great. Many food choices, close to the subway station and some shopping. We always felt safe in this neighborhood, which is important as a mom traveling with 2 teens alone.
The staff was very friendly and attentive.
My only complaint would be breakfast. Breakfast was served at the hotel across the street until 10am every morning which was nice to start the day without looking for somewhere to eat. However, the buffet was very limited. Partially cooked scrambled eggs, tiny link sausages, rice, a salad section, toast, and 2 types of cereal. It was the same every day.
Other than breakfast, it was a great stay!

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank sharibarre
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights while we explored Tokyo. The location is excellent, set in a block or two of great restaurants, bars and a family mart. Two subway stations are a couple of minutes walk away, which give you direct access to a total of three subway lines. If you get the discounted 24/48/72 subway pass at the airport (and you should - 1500 yen for three days of unlimited subway is a bargain) the city is at your mercy from here.
The staff are incredibly helpfull (sorted a lost phone for me and arranged forwarding of our baggage), and the facilities are very handy - laundromat and a free mobile phone in your room you can borrow were lifesavers.
The rooms are small by western standards, but if you look there are cubby noles and spaces where cases can be wedged. Beds are very comfortable, although we ended up with three people in a room with 2 large single beds - so there was some compromise there involving the day bed.
Best of all though is the onsen/spa on the second floor. Free to use for guests (male only - the female spa is accross the street). It's absolutely brilliant - my son and I used it three times a day!
I like to ring the changes, but all this for around £120 a night for 3? I think I'll be staying again next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: The higher you are the better view you will have.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family