All reviews foot bath bath area locker key bar code men and women dead skin food court hot bath japanese food telecom center rest area main hall fish spa locker number pricey side body wash japanese bath
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The idea is to experience the experience and not just be satisfied with seeing. We purchased prepaid cards (not expensive). We drove to Odeiba in Monorail, and you could use the usual Passmo card.
You come to the onsen, get a simple explanation. Gets a kimono, enters the main hall where everyone is dressed in a kimono. What was authentic - 90% are Japanese and very few tourists.
Then, to the baths themselves, men and women split into a trap and then went into the water completely without a garment

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We had no time to visit the Mt Fuji region to use the onsen’s so therefore this option in Tokyo was a great experience! They think of everything here; kiminos, food, electronic locker wristband (which you use to pay for food etc), towels and all the essential toiletries plus hairdryers, hair brushes, razors, blow dry cream! Therefore no need to take much with you. Very unique experience and you soon get over being naked in front of strangers as the Japanese are so use to onsens. You must make sure you are clean before entering the baths. I didn’t spend too long in the bath areas as sexes are separate so I had no husband to talk to haha. I love a hot bath so was good for me. Each bath has a different temperature. The place is aimed at tourists but overall must do trip!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank melissanicola
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This place was great! We had a full half day of fun here. I highly recommend this place if your in the area. The food is great and there is lots of places to choose from. We really enjoyed the experience of putting on the Yukata and walking in the foot bath area. The best thing was the fish spa, where the fish eat the dead skin off your feet, that was a blast. Couples and families will have a wonderful time here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Did not as I expect. This is a great place for couples and whole family to spend weekends if there is nothing you will do.
They have night market alike but Indoor atmosphere, you can have a great time with a massage chair with descent price, or maybe a real massage after your Onsen. Not only that, quality restaurants are available with standard prices.
I am so surprised because it is considered as a tourist area but the prices for the foods are still acceptable.
They also offer you a small tatami hotel for you and your family to stay over with descent prices. Not only that, if you stay at their hotel, they will provide you small private onsen pool.
If you just need to dip to the hot onsen then go home, a free shuttle bus will take you to the nearest JR or train station for you to take the next journey.

Overall, I love this place even tough the water is not for direct mountain and too many people dip to the pool.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This by far was one of my most memorable parts of my trip to Tokyo. (I went with a group of friends.)

After doing a ton of walking (we literally did 20 miles/day or more to see EVERYTHING), it was the most relaxing part of the trip to soak my tired feet. The first thing we did was check in into their Costco-sized onsen/ entertainment center They gave us a little wristband with a barcode on it. This was used to buy food, drinks, and dessert since you aren't going to have your wallet with you once you put it in your locker. We then got to choose our yukatas out of a little selection they had prepared. After dressing up into our yukatas, we met our significant others in the social area to get drinks, ice cream, and eat dinner. Afterwards, we had to go to our designated onsen, separated by gender. It was pretty fun to have a little girls time. Another cool part of the baths is that there are different temperature baths indoors and there is a nature version outside. So, you can hang out in the hot springs outside with all the trees and such. It was really relaxing.

Check out was pretty simple, we just handed over our bracelets. They take credit card, so the transaction was pretty painless.

I love this spot. I definitely recommend it to anyone who just wants to relax and pamper themselves.

Stayed: April 2017