All reviews disneyland kasai convenience luggage airport station
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The hotel is a short walk from the train station. It is conveniently located near restaurants and convenience stores. This is especially helpful because the hotel does not have its own food outlet. Disneyland is close. You can take a cab to Disney Sea for a little over Y2,000.
The room was small, just enough for two people with luggage. We tried to ask for a non-smoking room but the hotel was full. The front desk gave us a spray bottle to use for masking the smell of smoke in the room. We sprayed everywhere, especially on the curtains, carpet, bed and pillows. Otherwise, it was a comfortable and pleasant short stay.

Room tip: Make sure to book a non-smoking room when you make your reservation.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Close to the subway station, and easy access to convenience stores. Staff is helpful and friendly but English is limited. Rooms are clean, small, and affordable. Breakfast buffet selection is great! The Wifi worked and there were two computers in the lobby that could be used.

The free shuttle to Disney only goes in the morning! It's about an hour walk if you don't take the subway.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This hotel is in a suburb of Tokyo near tokyo Disneyland and Odaiba. Hotel seems old. There was mold on the bathroom door area. The room actually had a strong urine smell. Staff not very friendly and I do not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: You can do better in Tokyo.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RdLsTrvld
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel is clean, located in a quiet suburb of the city so takes a while to get into the heart of the city. The rooms are small but ok and very clean. Toilets good and immaculate. Food is good too in the restaurant and buffet complimentary breakfast is very good.
You need to speak a little Japanese though as the staff though very nice and courteous speak very little English.
I had a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: April 2014
3  Thank Rafindadius
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I visited Tokyo during our holiday mostly to visit Disneyland and DisneySea. We definitely couldn't afford to stay in a Disney resort hotel, so this was on of the cheapest that was close to Disney and it has decent reviews. I would say that the other reviews on here are pretty accurate. The hotel itself was clean and in a great location. Not a far walk from the subway station. The rooms were TINY but like I said, they were clean, so for the price we paid I am not complaining. The staff was helpful even though they did speak a very limited amount of English - they tried though :).

I would say that even though there wasn't necessarily anything bad or wrong with the hotel, I would choose to stay somewhere else next time. Because Tokyo's public transport system can you get you all around fairly quickly, you can pretty much stay anywhere and get anywhere you want to go. I wish I would have looked at hotels in other areas. I could have probably still found a cheap one and we could have gotten to Disney very easily. The Disney shuttle at the hotel wasn't super convenient. It was free - but it dropped us off in the parking lot and it didn't travel back and forth often enough - so we ended up taking the train and buses back to the hotel most nights anyway.

If you want a cheap, clean hotel near Disney this is a fine choice. Like I said the location is really nice - there is a McDonald's and 7/11 as well as other shops in the same block. I would just look around at other cheap hotels first before booking this one.

Also, make sure you ask for a non-smoking room if you want one. Apparently, I didn't choose either, and we got stuck in the smoking floor, and couldn't change to a non-smoking one b/c they were all booked. So make sure you clarify that beforehand.

Date of stay: October 2013