“Just amazing ”

Ranked #20 of 9,389 Restaurants in Chuo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Description: Shop close. Sunday &. National holiday Lunch time Last order. 1:45pm Dinner time. Last guest. 9:00pm Reservation (only dinner). 5:30pm - 8:30 pm
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Wow one of the best meals of my life. I had the Kobe beef set with both sirloin and filet. Everything was perfect from the appetizers to desert. But the real treat was the kobe beef. Best beef I have ever had. It melts in your mouth.
Also very nice authentic atmosphere and lovely staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

charming place with local atmosphere...we ordered small and it was very tasty....likec the aprons and now I have a clean shirt for tomorrow

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Maybe we set our expectations too high: Beef was of good quality and delicious but not fantastic. The dessert was quite ordinary. A little pricey, but this is Ginza, Tokyo!
The staff was friendly & helpful. We were very relieved to find English Menu & English-speaking staff.
We enjoyed our meal & will visit again if we are in Tokyo.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The menu have set meals which includes apetizer, salad, main dish, dessert and coffee, they all very delicious and in rhe right size.
Special commendation to the lady who attended us, having the perfect recommendation when you need one, specially in a place where you don't use to eat.
I fully agree with other comments ... the atmosphere is very quiet and makes part of an ideal pecefull dinner.
I definitelly recommend this place in Ginza for anyone who would like to have a great dinner.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Spectacular good restaurant! Not only the "never tested before" great meat, but also the whole atmosphere.

Although a big stairs at the entrance the helped me (being a wheelchair user) smoothly in. Also sitting on the floor, that is what you do in this place, was just fine!

Been to Gyuan? Share your experiences!